Preggers

Set list 4:
Single Ladies, Beyoncé- Performed by Kurt Hummel, Tina Cohen Chang and Brittany S Pierce
Taking Chances, Célìne Dion- Performed by Rachel Berry
Tonight, West Side Story- Performed by Tina Cohen-Chang
Single Ladies, Beyoncé- Performed by McKinley High Football Team

~~~~~~~~~~~————~~~~~~~~~~~
Preggers

"So all we need to do now is narrow down our research area, then we can begin the specific research for this topic." Nick looks over at the blonde cheerleader sat next to him, "Quinn? Are you even listening to me?"
"Huh, sorry what? I'm happy with whatever. You choose." The girl replies, her mind evidently somewhere else. The boy looks at her eyebrows furrowed, knowing that usually she likes to be the one in charge...much to his disapproval.
"Look I know we're not friends or anything... we kinda both dislike each other, but something seems off with you, are you okay?" Nick swallows his pride and asks. The girl turns and looks at him, he can't help but notice the tears in her eyes, "I'm fine. Let's do the possibility of life beyond earth."
"Quinn... you can talk to me." He tries to reason with her.
"Like you said... we're not friends." Quinn stands up, just as the bell rings and leaves the classroom. Nick watches as she hurries out his face contorting into one of confusion.

Sat in glee club Rachel was kicking off about not getting a solo, Mr Schue had decided Tina got to do it. Nick wasn't paying much attention and was instead watching the back of Quinn's head, who was cuddled up to her boyfriend. The door slammed as a result of another Rachel storm out and Nick was snapped out of his gaze. He couldn't help it, but Quinn was on his mind. He knows they're not close, but he couldn't help it she'd been off for awhile now and Nick wanted to know if she was at least okay. Don't get him wrong he doesn't care about her but he just wants to make sure everything is okay.
He snaps himself out of it and looks over at Tina, the group begin congratulating her and he does the same, "Congrats Tina, you'll kill it!"
Quinn for the first time turns and looks at Nick, but this time he isn't looking at her. She smiles softly at him watching as his eyes light up in joy for Tina.

Quinn hangs around waiting for Finn, when Nick walks by her.
"Nick, hey wait up! Can we talk?" She shouts, catching the boys attention.
"I've got hockey practice but I can spare you a few minutes Fabray, what's up?" He replies walking back towards her.
He leans against the locker as she stands opposite him.
"I just wanted to say... oh, I really don't want to do this. I wanted to say I'm sorry." Quinn attempts to apologise.
"Wait what, you're sorry? For what?" Nicks eye brows knit together, as he frowns at her.
"For snapping at you in science. I know you want a good grade and so do I, so maybe we can meet later? Get to work on the project." She suggests. Nick ponders for a second, "This isn't like a trick right? You're not gonna lure me to some hide away and kill me?" She looks at him unimpressed, as he catches the look on her face, "Okay, okay yeah I'm down. Where shall I meet you?"
"This is my address, 6:30 no later." She tells him and walks off, hands on her hips that are swaying as she leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~————~~~~~~~~~~~

Hockey practice had ran over and Nick was speeding through the motions to meet up with Quinn. He arrived at her house at 6:45, it looked like the perfect all American house. He straightened himself out and walked up to the front door, softly knocking. Within seconds the door opens, a man who he's assumes is Quinn's father staring him down, "Who are you?" Before he has the chance to reply Quinn is at her dads side, "Daddy this is Nicholas, Nicholas Henley. We are partners for a science project, who I told to be here for 6:30! We were going to work on it together, at..."
"At my grandpas house. I am very sorry Quinn practice ran over." Nick adds on, noticing the tense atmosphere between them all. A blonde women appears at the door and smiles at Nick, "And who is this handsome young man?"
"Lincoln Henley's boy. They're going to do a project together." Quinn's dad tells his wife, through gritted teeth, faking a smile at Nick.
"Oh nonsense you can do it here and I'll make you some dinner." Mrs Fabray beckons him in, he looks over at Quinn who mouths 'I'm sorry' at him.