Prom Queen

Boyfriend, Coin- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Rolling In The Deep, Adele- Performed by Rachel Berry and Jesse St James
The Name Of The Game, ABBA- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Isn't She Lovely, Stevie Wonder- Performed by Artie Abrahams with New Directions Boys
Your Soul, Rhodes- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Friday, Rebecca Black- Performed by Artie Abrahams, Sam Evans and Noah Puckeman
Baby Blue, Luke Hemmings- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Jar Of Hearts, Christina Perri- Performed by Rachel Berry
Do I wanna know, Arctic Monkeys- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Good Looking, Suki Waterhouse- Performed by Quinn Fabray
I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You, Black Kids- Performed by Blaine Anderson with Tina Cohen-Chang and Brittany S Pierce
Dancing Queen, ABBA- Performed by Mercedes Jones and Santana Lopez
Love Me Again, John Newman- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Say Yes To Heaven, Lana Del Rey- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Green Eyes, Coldplay- Performed by Nicholas Henley

Prom Queen

The countdown for prom was officially on. Nick had got his tuxedo and a corsage for Delilah. He was happy to go for Delilah, but if it wasn't for her he probably would've skipped it. Mr Schue entered the room and wrote 'Prom' on the board.
"Please don't tell me we're singing songs about prom?" Sam asks aloud from next to Nick.
"Nope we are the prom. Figgins has asked us to perform." Mr Schue tells them.
"Let's do run Joey run!" Rachel exclaims, receiving puzzled looks from everyone else.
Mr Schue tells them that they will be taking it in turns to perform, so they have time to enjoy the night. However, at the mention of dates Mercedes excuses herself out of the room.
"Is she okay?" Mr Schue asks.
"Mercedes doesn't have a date for prom." Quinn replies. Brittany then goes on a tangent about everyone's dates being her dates.
"Is anyone going to go and see if she's okay?" Nick questions, knowing that he doesn't know what to say in a situation like this. Kurt is about to, but Rachel tells him she'll go.

Nick was at ice hockey practice. With nationals coming up soon Coach Williams was working them like no tomorrow. At the end of the session the team were getting changed.
"So Henners who you taking to prom?" Ty asks.
"Delilah." Nick replies pulling his shirt over his head. Ty goes quiet and Nick notices this, "Why?"
"I just— look iceman I thought you'd have swooped in and got Fabray by now." Ty responds, sitting down on the bench.
"That's not me man. I... yes there's been some close moments, I think. But she's with Finn and as much as he pisses me off, he's my boy." Nick tells him.
"Finn is in love with Berry. I saw them the other week... he's gonna be through with Quinn soon I'm telling you. Iceman don't let me down!" Ty reaches over and pats Nicks knee.
"Wait who are you going to prom with?" Nick interrogates, but Ty taps his nose and walks out, with Nick hot on his trail, "Come on dude that's not fair!"

Nick was in the choir room trying to figure out what songs he wanted to do for prom. He couldn't get his mind off of what Tyler had said the night before and how Quinn and Finn would be done soon. Why was Nick always a second option, first it was Puck then Sam and now Finn again. Why couldn't he be the one she wanted, but also why was everyone else telling Nick that Quinn was in love with him. It confused the hell out of him.