Chapter-2

Isabella and Vanessa were on their way back to orphanage. Isabella's heart was filled with happiness but it vanished when she was nearing the orphanage and saw trucks and a lot of people taking kids with them.

"They are getting taken?" Vanessa said out loud. It was a surprise to both of them cause no one person who has come to the orphanage ever wanted adopt one. They took the boards in their hand and entered inside.

"Took you girls long enough, where were you whoring around? Pack your bags we need to do a DNA test to you."
Said the monster. Isabella always thought he was a monster because every girl in here that turns the age of 16 will be sacrificed to him.

He would take them to his room and locks the door. Unholy sounds were heard from outside which were witnessed by the both girls when they were 10.

They always hated him.

The girls went to their respective rooms and packed all their stuff. Isabella took her baseball bat and cricket bat which were hand-me-downs. No way she could afford them. They cost a fortune. Most of her belongings are hand-me-downs from people that visit the orphanages.

Isabella is thankful of them. But she always hates the bullies in her school who always point out her on her clothes. She took her bag which was not  heavy and came downstairs to see Vanessa between two people. They look like a couple.

Vanessa turned around and her bestfriend face filled with surprise and despair.

Surprise that Vanessa is getting adopted and Despair that Isabella has no one. Vanessa came and hugged Isabella.

"I am sorry that they chose me. I will ask them whether they would like another child-" She was interrupted by Isabella shushing her.

"You deserve it Van. You deserve all the love in this world. You don't have to ask for me." She gave a sad smile to Vanessa.

Soon the two bestfriends drifted apart. Isabella saw Vanessa going out of those doors.

This was the day two best friends would probably never meet again. Both of them hoped in their hearts that in their next life or reincarnation they would still be friends. Like they were yesterday. They drifted apart but their hearts and minds were together.

Isabella felt a hand drag her to the caretaker room. She panicked. She hated that room, it was the room that emits unholy sounds.

"Someone volunteered to take you in." Isabella's eyes sparked at this. "But not adoption though." Her eyes still had the sparkle.

"Obviously who could adopt you." He murmured. The bright sparkle left her eyes.

"It's Greg coopers. I should not get any complaints and if I get you will face the consequences. Understood?" He said menacingly in the young girls face. Isabella was sacred. She didn't say anything just nodded. He was holding her arm so hard it's hurting her. There's gonna be a bruise over there.

"Oh sweetheart I need you to use words." He said more like demanded.
"Yes." He harshly let go of her hand. Which she stumbled back.
"He is waiting. Take your bags and get out of my sight."

Isabella scurried off to meet the Real monster.

She went outside to meet a middle aged man. He had light sparks of gray hair to his sides with black hair and black eyes. He was 5 foot 7. He didn't say anything and took her straight to his house.

The car stopped opposite to a  1 story small suburban house. Both of them got out of the car. The house was a rich navy blue colour with white borders and fence surrounding it.

It was homely. That's what Isabella tought she didn't know what was in there.

2 months later

It's been two months since she was in the care of Greg. He always comes home drunk and doesn't talks to Isabella. Isabella always gets this feeling when Greg ignores her. She wants to impress him. That's the worst mistake she ever made.

It was inter class competitions in her school and she won a bronze in baseball. Isabella was ecstatic and went home in great expectations. In home she took our her certificate and medal and showed it to Greg.

"Hey Greg, look!" She said excitedly with spark in her eyes. Greg gave her a glance and continued watching TV. He picked up the remote and raised his hand to change the channels.

Isabella took the remote in her and placed it on the table and shown more like shoved the meadal in his face. She saw Greg's neutral expression change into rage. This made Isabella froze before she can retreat. She was pulled closer to him by her medal as it was around her neck.

"Bitch, can't you just be quiet? Why you gotta be slut that's trying to get my attention? You want my attention?" There was a pause. He looked towards the bedroom. "I will give you." He dragged Isabella by her arm and pushed her in the room.

She was about to turn around when she felt sharp sting on her back. Belt. He beat her till she lost her consciousness.

2 months later

Everyday at night Greg comes home drunk and always make sure he brakes the leather belt. He comes home with a new belt everyday.
Isabella spotless skin was filled with wounds and scratches.
The young girl had delicate skin.
He ordered Isabella to address him as 'sir'. Whenever Isabella screams in pain it entertains him and she came to know that and always tries to suppress them.

1 month later

Isabella was in her room working on her homework on her desk. When she saw Greg standing in her doorway. Her pen had dropped on the book , waiting for him to lash out on her.

He took menacing steps and stood infront of her. He raised his hand to pat her head due to refelex Isabella flinched a little. He ignored and continued patting.

"You're really beautiful Bella." He said. Isabella didn't know why he was being nice to her even though she could smell the alcohol form him. Her head was directly infront of his crotch.  His crotch was pointing out.

"Be a good girl and do as I say, okay?" The girl nodded not knowing what was about to come.
He slowly unzipped his pants with his free hand. This action made Isabella want to leave.
She wanted leave. Why is he removing his pants?

She got up from her seat but the hand on the back of her head prevented it.

His lowered his underwear and his cock sprung out. Isabella was squirming and trying to get away from him by pushing him with her hands in her seat trying to get out but the hand pushed her forward.
He pushed himself in her mouth.

Isabella hated every second of it.

1 month later

The horrible treatment of Greg has been going for a month. Isabella wanted to end this suffering.

She went to the bathroom opened the cabinet. She took Greg's shaving kit and took out the sharp blade I her tiny hands.
She tried to cut her wrist.

But she was scared and she hated it. She hated that she was a coward. Feeling brave she made cut on her wrist. The pain vanished slowly and was replaced by relief.

Cut after cut. Total 4 cuts. But she never wanted to give up so she treated her wounds.

Next day

Isabella saw a police car outside the house. She went inside and saw a police officer hand cuffing Greg. "Ask her! These are not mine!"

"We have found traces of cocaine in your blood Greg, there's no point in denying it." He yanked him outside to the car and pushed him inside.

"Hi kid, I am officer Williams. Sadly your Foster father has lost his guardian over you and we have to search for a new one. Please come with me to station.
There's nothing for you to be afraid."

Everything happened in a blur. The 13-year old had no idea what's going on.
They took blood from her wrist. They were suspicious over the cuts on her wrist but remained quiet.

The reason they took blood was
"To make sure you have no drugs in you and to find a family" Is what they said.

That night at the station officer Williams came running towards Isabella. Isabella was sitting on a wooden bench with a blanket around her shoulder.

"We have found your father!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote,share and support <3 lovelies.