Chapter-6

Isabella(pov)

Isabella(pov)

The sudden shake of the plane woke me up from my 30 minute sleep.

"It's okay bambina, it's just a turbulence. Go back to sleep. I heard Dante.

I can't now. I get those heaven like naps rarely.

They were still on their laptops typing away. So I decided to ask the dreading question.

"How many brothers do I have?"

I ask it out loud.

"You have five brothers." Father proceeded to describe about my brother.

Lorenzo is the oldest and Dante is the second Alfonzo is third and followed by the Triplets. Xander , Marco and Matteo.

Should I be happy that I finally got a family or should I be scared that I am the only girl.

"They are so excited to meet you." Father finishes. I gave him a polite smile in return and turned back to the window where my fake smile vanished.

The flight landed. It was a horrible experience. My stomach churned it felt like a Rollercoaster ride. I rode an Rollercoaster when the school took us to a field trip.

"Come on." Father says and reaches his hand out. I stared at it. Should I give him? I shouldn't let them take advantage of me by this gesture. But what if I hurt their feelings?

I place my hand in his large one. It was rough and brittle. Once I stood on my legs, I quickly pulled it back.

We entered another car. It was expensive looking. What do they do for a living?

The car moved. We were on the main road now. I saw the vehicles pass by it was all new for me as I never crossed the border of my old town. This city was fully developed and people were filling up the road.

We stopped at a red light. My leg started to shake. They shake for no reason. I don't have any thoughts in my mind but they still shake.

My fingers fiddle on their own without my consent. I guess deep down in my heart I might have little anxiety about meeting my brothers.

All these guys were tall, scary looking and intimidating. Which gives me the urge to run away from them.

The car ride was silent but it was broken by Father.
"Your brothers are very happy to meet you after all these years Bella. I am sure they will love you."

I don't care if they like me or not. I don't want to meet them.

Soon the cars and people get lessened and the road slowly got deserted and soon comes a mansion.

The mansion was covered with a big green gate and it was opened for us. It took two minutes to reach the front door. There was a fountain with water spurting out of it.

We reached the front door and father opened it.

The spotless marble floor welcomed me with a shiny chandelier. The interior was rich and elegant. I felt like I didn't belong here.

There was big staircase leading upstairs. I followed the two people in front of me.

We entered the living room and I saw four men waiting on the couch. Scary looking, tall and intimidating men looked straight at me.

Analyzing me.

Can I leave? I want to get out of here and go far away from them.

I can feel my hand going cold and sweaty.

The men stood from their seats and walked more like marched towards me considering their bodies.

All these guys were buff and puff.

I had to look up to reach their eyes. Two of them had my eyes.

I can't believe I have a family and that too this big.

"Meet your brothers bambina. Why don't you boys introduce yourself?"

"Lorenzo the oldest."

"You know me."

"Alfonzo."

"Xander. Hello Bella, nice to meet you."

Why do I have this urge to take the vase on the table and smash his head with it. Rage filled me when he said that sentence.

"Marco. I hope we get along."

I hope we don't and you guys send me away like always.

"Matteo."

Should I smile? I smiled.

My feet started tapping on it's own. I have no control over my body.
"Introduce yourself." Father said to me. I felt like I am forcing myself to do this.
I feel like father urged me even when he didn't.

I looked up at him and turned back to my brothers.
Do I really have to? They already know me.

"Isabella, I am 13 and....yeah."
I looked up at father and saw him smiling.
I will go jump off a cliff.

"I'll show your room." I looked at the voice. Xander.

Xander has brown hair with eyes like mine. Black. He lead the way and I followed after giving a glance to father.

We were climbing steps and these steps and they were killing my foot. Greg was really mad he beat my foot with baseball bat.

It was severally swelled. I tried my best to not to wince and show any discomfort in my face.

"So Isabella," I looked at Xander as he started to say something.
"You know it's been 13 years since we last saw you, you were a new born the last time we saw you."

He paused but continued right after after taking a gulp.
"You could barely open your eyes."

Well you guys decided to abandon me when I couldn't even open my eyes.

"I feel old by looking at you and this is your room." He pointed to a closed door.

I glanced at him feeling completely uninterested about his small talk when I was a baby and opened the door.

The was too big for me. The bed was big, the carpet was mega big.
I entedred inside and took a look around the surroundings.

"Do you like it?" I Xander asks.

I nod my head and smile at him I appreciation.
"We set it up for you. You can knock on my door is you need something. Dinners at 9."

He left the room and closed the door. I saw my bags in the corner  and took my bats immediately and place them in my closet deep inside so no one could find them.

I take off my jacket and place it on the chair and sit on the bed.

Everything happened in light speed. Getting out of orphanage Greg and meeting my 'family'.

I let out a exasperated sigh. It was all too heavy for me. I lay my head on the bed and try to sleep.

~~~~~~~•••••••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~
Guys let me know if you want povs or third person.

<3
VOTE.SHARE.SUPPORT.