Chapter-13

Isabella(pov)

Isabella(pov)

Today is the day, the day I've been dreading on. The day I will be attending a new school.

I got a new uniform a grey short skirt that reaches above my knees and a grey jacket with a white shirt inside. I make sure to wear cycling shorts inside.

I have to wear a tie too and I've been fiddling with it for a while. I try in multiple sorts of ways but all my efforts go down the drain.

I hear a knock on my door and a head peaks in to reveal father.

His eyes find me and brighten up.

"My baby is ready for school." He says in cooing voice. The way he said it had made my insides do something, it made my cheeks hot.

"You look so grown up." He says as I crane my neck to look him in the eye.

I point a finger to my tie that is wrapped around my neck similar to a noose. Father understands and takes the ends of the tie and does it for me. His hand does magic. He twists and turns and in a second I have a tie tied around my neck. My eyes widened and I take peek at the mirror. I look good after a long time.

Father places his hand on my shoulder and squeezes them.
I barely reached his top second button.
"Time for breakfast, and you can go to school with your brothers, okay? I can't have breakfast with you I have some work to do, sorry bambina"

I nod my head in answer. I have my grey socks and black shoes on and get down the stairs. While getting down I hear some padding and turn around at the sound to look at Buck following me. I reach the end of the stairs case and bend down until my behind touches my heel and pet buck in the head with a smile on my face.

He makes me happy instantly. He wags his small tail vigorously and leans little forward for more pets letting out numerous giggles from me.

Buck places his paws on both of my knees and starts licking my face and the weight of him makes me stumble back and let my butt touch the ground.

He is licking and devouring my face while I was turning my head side to side to avoid his tounge.

"Halt boy." A commanding voice speaks. I look up to see Dante towering over us. Buck immediately stops and sits down on the floor.

Dante bends down and place his hands under armpits and picks me up and steadies me on the ground and tucks the strands of my hair in the back of my ear. My feet are itching to step away from him but I don't.
He takes my hand and leads the way to the kitchen, I can feel Buck following us.
I love this dog.

Dante takes the paper towel on the kitchen counter and wipes my face while I stand there awkwardly with my fingers finding back of me. I can hear my heart beating g out of my chest.

I look at Dantes face and remember the time when I was handled this gently with care. When I was a kid, all the kids in the oprhange were playing in the rain and my body was jumping up and down in the puddles and I slipped and kissed the muddy ground. The old caretaker wiped my face, body and hair with care that actually surprised me. No one ever acted like that towards me expect her and now Dante.