Chapter-16

Isabella's (pov)

Isabella's (pov)

The day ended pretty well. I made friends and I met my brothers friends even they were little word and they are the definition bullies, no one approached me yet. So it was good. Matteo was driving the car this time considering Marco who was driving life it's the end of the world.

"Do you guys want ice cream? A new ice cream parlor opened at the corner." Marco said out loud.

"The answer always gonna be a yes." Xander said with a smug smile on his face.

Soon the car slowed down near shop and we got out. The fresh air hit my face as I took a long breath. Soon a hand was wrapped around my shoulders and pulled with me it. We four entered the parlor and stood in the line.

Marco was the one standing in the first, he turned around and asked everyone what we wanted. I chose chocolate.

Later we got our ice cream cones with three scoops. If I was alone right now I would have been jumping around in pure excitement. My first time trying an ice cream.

The triplets gobbled the ice creams in minutes whereas mine was even in half way. Don't they get brain freeze.

I followed them outside with one Matteo's arm around me as I was licking the cone. The glass door was in front of me, I raised my hand to push but was beat to it by Matteo.

"Thank you." He nodded his head. I was still licking my ice cream in the car and I was looking out the window, I was so engrossed in the outside world that I didn't knew the ice cream melted and started dripping and fell on my skirt and made my hand wet.

I felt a palm hit the back of my head slightly, it was just a swat. My eyebrows frowned and looked at the culprit to see Xander. He took a tissue and rubbed my hand.

"Complete that or else dad will ground us for letting you eat ice cream during this season." The weather is changing slowly to winter.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Marco brust the door open and we were met with father's face.
"Hey, bambina. How was first day of school? Did you make any friends?" He asked in a sweet voice.

An automatic and genuine smile drew on my face. No one ever asked me how my day was in entire life. People I have been with in my life never really cared about me. Most of them saw existence as a burden.
I nodded enthusiastically. Father chuckled at my response.
"I wanna hear everything about it after you freshen up. Okay?"

Going up the stairs my body froze and my knees buckled and I fell to the ground. A sharp uncontrollable pain in my ankle. How did I forget about the hit!?

Greg hit me and totally forgot about it and ran around the ground like freaking maniac. It must be really worse now.

"Bella?" I heard a deep voice behind me. I turn around to see Lorenzo looking down at me with a scowl. "What happened? Are you hurt?"
He says with urgency and worry. He keeps his phone in his pocket and speed walks and bends to ground. "Let me see." He says and takes my ankle in his hands. Slowly taking the shoes out and slipping the socks off my leg. When his fingers brushed my skin pain radiated and I let a hiss out.