Chapter-19

Isabella's(pov)

"I just told you to do one simple thing." Greg says in very low voice and starts walking towards me menacingly. I walk backwards in fear. I always do. Tears form in eyes at the thought of what he might do to me and I tightly clutch the sided of my dress in fear. 

He roughly grabbed my forearm and pulled close so there was only a inch gap between our noses, I whimpered at his harshness. "Don't fucking say anything to anyone. You decided to be a bitch and say it to your teacher? How fucking attention whore are you?"  His words were so crude and I only told my teacher because day by day Greg was slowly turning into a monster . He is treating me like an animal in a zoo and it is becoming unbearable. In response Greg was called to school.

Because apparently I was lying and the principal wanted to complain to Greg about my honesty. I was honest. Greg his belt out of his pants loops and wrapped it around his palm while still holding me. The was hanging in the air this time. 

"NO! I am s-sorry, I promise you I-I will n-never tell it anyone." I pleaded with tears leaking from my eyes and I was trying my best to get away from his hold. soon I was unconscious on the floor with my hands clutching my stomach and hiccups leaving from me. 

Greg unzips his pants and pulls out his manhood and beating it vigorously and his stare never leaves me. His eyes darken when he notices the blood leaking from the side of my temple and he sees the tears leaving from eyes and even rubs himself a little faster ,I take my eyes off at that horrible sight. The sight is disgusting and grosses me out. After Greg reaches his destination he tucks his pants and bends down to my face and I shrunk on the floor hopping its would swallow me.

"Never. Tell anyone. Got it? If I came to know, I will fucking rip that pussy open and do not hesitate fucking shoot you in the head." He says in his raspy voice making  goosebumps erupt on my skin.

The room is dark and sweat forms on my forehead. I have been having nightmares since the day one I have been in this house but I never had them back when I was in my old house. 

I was living in a night mare before. As I came out of my nightmare He keeps haunting me and I see him every day in school. I don't know if it's my brain messing with me but I sure am feel his hot alcoholic breath whispers in my ear distracting me everyday. I turn to my side to see it was still night and the clock reads two.

I get up and stay on the bed with blanket covering my lower half. Buck is sleeping in my room near the window making me and he quite startled me when his ears stood up as he heard me waking up. I giggled at his action and gestured him to join me on the bed. No one said me there was no pet on bed policy.

In a second Buck and I were cuddling on the bed and I wrapped my blanket on him too. After what felt like an hour or two the door to my room opens and buck leans a little to look at who it is and lays down again, so I don't have to panic. The heavy foot steps make me close my eyes and I feel a hand slowly patting my hair and the blanket is even tucked further.

"Guard her with your life, Buck." I hear a deep voice say. Lorenzo. Buck doesn't even care him and continues to lay down on top of me. The hand doesn't leave my head and I slowly start to fall asleep at Lorenzo's smooth rhythm. 

Leonardo(pov)

The moment I open the door of Bella's room I stop at the sight. Buck basically is lying on Bella and a chuckle comes out of me. "Hey Buck, levati da lei potresti schiacciare il suo idiota" I say to him but he doesn't budge first but the moment I place my hands on my waist he is up and on the floor and out of the room.

(get off of her you might crush her idiot) 

Today is Sunday and I want to her to rest as much as I want her to be productive.