Chapter-14

Leonardo(pov)

Leonardo(pov)

Seeing Bella in her uniform made me whole and guilty. Whole that she was finally with me again and guilty that I lost her. She had to go through so many things just to survive when I was reckless and didn't gave much attention to my family.

I still regret the way I was after that day. I failed as a parent to my children.

I see her leaving in the car from the full length glass window in my office.

My heart is aching as I see her leave. Even though she is protected now my heart is still in paranoia. A knock on the door had paused my thoughts. I turned around to see my eldest sons come in.

Enzo, Dante, Alfo.

Three of them in a fitted suit expect Alfonzo. He wore a white shirt that defined his pecks with black pants.
They have scowls on their faces. It's their poker face.

"Papa, there are 133 gangs and including mafias with a panther symbols. Each symbol varies and has its own design. We have all the details of each and every gang." Dante says as he pulls out the laptop and places it on the desk and drags a chair to sit opposite to it.

Alfonzo stands behind him with hands behind him interlocked. Lorenzo removes his hands from his pockets as I approach them.

"Do we have any rivals from those gangs or any dilemmas?"
I ask. Most of the gangs are favour to us expect the hawks.

They have been a strong rival to us since the 80s and it hasn't stopped. They never crossed their lines it was always stealing loot from each other and no bloodshed.

Half of my heart hopes its not them.
Dante nods and starts to read the details of every gang.

"And the final one, the Panthers. They have a tattoo of panther with blue eyes on their necks. The leader is Viktor.
They have brilliant record in smuggling goods. Ammunition etc and they have also started to smuggle drugs."

Viktor? I have heard it.

"Viktor?"

"Yes, Viktor brovenski. A 46 year old male with a wife and two boys. Do you suspect him?" Dante said.

"Call Giovanni." I order. I heard that name from him. My brother.

But why would a ally of my brother betray me?

The phone is handed to me.
Soon a ringing is heard.

I trust my brother with all of my heart and I gaurantee that he would ever stab my back. He even tried to sacrifice his life for me once.

That night we were young and amateurs. It was our first time in a battle filed.

"Brother! WATCH OUT!"
I turned around to see a man pointing a gun towards me. I had no time to react as the bullet was fired and I fell to the ground.