Chapter-5

Isabella(pov)

Isabella(pov)

Father and Dante take me to their car Dante opens the door for me and I get in.

A lot of people are opening doors for me.

We reach Rosie's home. The car  stopped at her small wooden gate.
"Do you want us to come with you?" I didn't give them an answer and went out.

Opened the door myself.

Rosie was on the door step waiting for me. We went inside and grabbed my trolly. It was all packed before. I took my bats and placed them in their bags and hanged on my each shoulder. When I came outside. The bags on my shoulder were taken and the trolly too. It all happened in a quick motion.

Dante placed them in the trunk of the car.
"I'll miss you sweetheart."
Don't say that. Do not say that.

Rosie came and hugged me.

Let go. Let go. Let go.

I quickly pulled away. I gave a smile to her. "Bye."

We reached the airport. The bags were taken by another man. I don't like that my bats were being passed on. I love them with all my heart. I saw them taking those away.

With a sigh I saw the big black aeroplane.

I can say that these guys are filthy rich. They own an aeroplane and a really expensive looking car.

Did I really born in this wealth?

I think they got the wrong child.

"Let's go."  'Father' says
It's weird to have someone called father and brother.

We get inside. The plane screamed richness. The soft white leather was bright.

I sat in the window seat. This is my first plane ride. I've never got the chance before to ride in a plane. I can hear the pilot saying us to buckle up. I take the belt to buckle up and I heard the click sound which satisfied me.

Father and Dante was sitting opposite of me in each seat. It was slightly uncomfortable as there were two grown individuals ones a middle age man glancing at me all the freaking time.

I lean back in my seat when the plane moves but my eyes stay on the window. I love windows.
I can feel the plane lifting off and I even saw the wings of the plane flying in the air. Soo  we are in air.

The people infront of me unbuckled themselves and I followed them. They soon started working on their laptops. I looked out the window and saw the blues sky with clouds on it like a blanket. If I had my sketch book I would draw this window with this amazing scenery. They are so intimidating.

"How are you Bella?" Dante asks me.

Should I reply him? Does he deserved it. What gonna happen if I reply.

Greg's gonna kill you in your sleep.

I smiled at him. Shit! I should've just nodded.

I mentally smacked my forehead not facepalming smacked it.

The whole time the plane ride was quiet. They didn't utter a single word. And I didn't too.

I was singing songs in my mind when slowly my started getting heavy I rested my head on the seat with my eyes closed.

When you open your eyes you will be in Greg's lap with his fingers–

I clenched my eyes and coughed with my eyes closed.

"Here." I peek out with one of my eye to see Father holding a water bottle to me. I take it form his hand and open more like tried to. It was a new bottle with the seal closed. I try to open with my palm.

"Let me." Father reaches out and takes it from my hand.

Why do I want to melt in this couch and escape from their eyes sight?

He easily opens the cap and hands it me. My mind is currently in a state of shock.

These guys bodies are purely packed with muscle. I am not surprised.

"Thank you." I say and take it from him.

"You can rest it's a long flight."

As if I would really sleep with two strangers infront of me. Analyzing my every moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3
Vote.share.support