Chapter-7

Isabella (pov)

Isabella (pov)

"Where were you?" Greg asked me with dark eyes and his body swinging side to side due to alcohol. You can smell it from miles away.

"I w-was playing a b-baseball game. "

"So, you decided to be a whore and played the wholebaseball team with your little cunt ,didn't you?"

I was in 7th grade. I don't even what a whore means. But I know its not good news.

I shook my head.
Then everything happened in a blur. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his room and locked the door.

His hands came on my shirt and started ripping it.
I grabbed his hand and pleaded for him to stop but in return I got a slap for not obeying him.

He pushed me on the bed and took my bat.
I could hear my heart bursting out. The sounds clouding my ears. Anxiety had made my eyes tear.
The bat raised in the air-

I woke up with my heart beating out of my body. I can hear my heartbeat Cleary. Every beat.

When Greg used to do these things I never dreamt of him. But when now he was faraway from me but He is always there. Watching me. I am being so paranoid for no reason.

My eyes were staring at the ceiling.
I immediately closed my eyes when the door handle juggled.
I can hear a person's heavy foot steps followed by many footsteps. So many people.

"She's sleeping."

"Who even sleeps on their back?"

"Just shut up Marco, you'll wake her up."

"Well, maybe your nagging might wake her up. Shut your ass first." Marco said.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that."

"Shut up Bitch ass."

"You can't talk to me like that I am older than you."
I hear some thrashing and wrestling sounds and opened my eyes and sat up.

"Your 20 minutes older than me Asshole!"

I see Marco and Xander wrestling on the ground, There were not wrestling it was just aggressive hugging.

I sat watching the show. I love fights and other dramas.

"Boys!" A voice boomed and it made me flinch. I looked at the voice and saw 'father'. He pulled Marco and Xander by their collars like little pups.

" Ti ho detto di svegliare tua sorella per cena, stai già causando problemi qui."

i told you to wake your sister up for dinner, your already causing trouble here.