Chapter-11

Isabella(pov)

My eyes are droopy, this spoon might slip from my hand.

I was having the best sleep ever.
I hear voices getting mumbled as sleep gets to me and I am not even hungry.

My eyes roll back and I feel my head falling down on the table until a hand prevented me from hitting it.

"Careful there sleepy head." I heard someone say and a chuckle followed after.

"Do you want to sleep." I nodded my head in answer. I don't even recognise the voice. I can't even open my eyes.

"Do you want to sleep?"

My eyes open on their own. I find  Xander looking at me.

"I am okay." I say to him.

--------------------

I am laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Hey there my little sweety, wanna please daddy?"

I hear whispers coming from the corners of the room.

"You don't wanna make daddy mad, don't you?"

I take the blanket and wrap them all over my body and I take the sides of the pillow to cover my ears hoping they would stop the whispers. I curl myself in a fetal position.

"Yes, listen to daddy."

"No. No." I mumble.

I feel someone coming towards me but I know there's no one. It's my imagination, hallucination. It's not real. It's a delusion.

I fling the blanket off and ran outside and close the white wooden door and lean on it. Body shaking from uncontrollable fear.

I regain my posture and walk around the mansion.

I don't sleep in afternoons cause I would be wide awake at night.
As I am walking down the stairs to the kitchen I hear growling from behind.

I turn around to look but freeze after looking. There stands a Doberman in its fighting stance and showing its incisors.

If I run the doberman might jump on me and it causes me to fall down and hit my head.

I should sit down. Yes, I should.

I move my body just an inch when the dog barked and ran towards me.

My mouth screamed on its own and my body moved in instinct.

I ran while screaming and I can hear the dogs paws patting the marble.

My eyes catch the main door.

I ran towards it. I clutch the door handle with both of my hands and pull but to avail the door is locked. Of course it is. People lock their doors at night.

I can hear the dogs barking getting closer. I turn around to see its running in light speed towards me. My body tries to merge with the thick wooden door and curdling screams leave my mouth.

"HALT BOY!" I hear Dantes voice shout. I feel tears falling down from my eyes. I start sobbing and wails come from my mouth. I can't stope the tears they keep falling. I see the dog infront of me sitting down. My cries intensify.

Stop crying. Stop crying. They'll look at you. They'll look at you.
I hate attention. No attention. No attention. No no.

My palms raise to wipe my tears.

"Bambina,Oh my god Are you okay?!" I hear Dantes panicked voice from the stairs and his heavy footsteps running towards me. He is shirtless and my eyes were blurry due to tears.

I could hear many more footsteps from the stairs. Dante kneeled down to reach my height. He held both of my shoulders for reassurance.

My cries slowed down but still heavy sniffles and hiccups keep on leaving from my mouth.

"What happened!"

"Why was she screaming?"

"Tesoro, Are you okay?"
I feel someone else kneeling before me but I can't make their face out due to blurriness.

"Bambina." I hear father voice. My head turns towards him the blurriness slowly fades away and I see him kneeling down.

I see his face with worry and concern written. Tears form in my eyes again. Cries leave my mouth and my body crashes to his.

He quickly catches me and hugs me. I bury my head in his neck and the action muffle my cries.

I am overreacting. Dramatic. Stop. Stop. Stop.

"Hey, hey, it's okay you're safe now. You're fine." Father started cooing.

My crying came to a stop after five minutes but it felt like five hours.

"Bad Buck!" I hear Dante scolding the dog.

The dogs name is Buck.

I could hear some whimpering from the dog. My heart felt sad at the sound. The sound felt sad. I peeked out to see the dogs ears hunched down and it eyes facing down, slow whimpers leaving from it.

"Hey, Bella why don't you let him smell you?" Dante offers. I came out from father's embrace and my eyes scrunched I  confusion at his words.

Dante gently took one of my hands and nearing it near the dogs nose. I quickly retracted my hand back.

I might get rabies.

"I promise you that he will not hurt you."I can hear the sincerity in his voice but my heart hesitated to let him.

But my mind dominated my heart and gave my hand to his.

He placed it under the dogs nose to let it smell me. After what felt like infinity years the licked my hand earning a yelp from me.

"Dont worry, pet him." Father said.

My hand slowly raised on the dogs head and slowly I started petting him.

Buck started to lick my hand and a giggle left my mouth.

I look around me to find all the adults except the triplets.

"You okay now tesoro?" I hear Alfonzo ask me. I reply him with a nod.

"What're you doing at this hour?" Lorenzo asks and everybody's attention is on me waiting for me to answer.

I clear my throat a little "I was not getting any sleep." I say.

Father picks me up and walks towards the stairs with me in his arms. My head is faces back of father and I see the dog following us.

My eyes follow the dogs every single step wondering he might pound on us.

Father opens the room door and places a hand on the back of head as a support and lays me on the bed.

He takes the blanket and wraps it around me. Tucking me in.
He bends down a little and my heart beats goes up in a rocket speed. Bit calms down when he pecks my forehead.

"Goodnight." He says.
"Nighty night." I say in joking manner. He gives me a soft smile.

"Okay, now close your eyes." I obey him and try to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for the support  we are almost near to 200 reads!

Vote.share.support.