Chapter-3

Leonardo Mariano was in his study room looking at the world outside the glass wall with a glass of scotch twirling in his hand and another hand inside his pocket. Not a day goes by Leonardo not thinking about his daughter.

Isabella.

He wonders whether she is okay or whether she is happy and leading a normal life and deep down his heart He wanted to know whether she is alive.

He went back to his large wooden desk for another peg. His phone vibrated on the desk. He saw the callers name. 
Elliot.

One of his men working undercover as a police officer.

"Capo"

"What is it?" Leonardo was slightly annoyed as his solitude was disturbed.

"Sir, sorry for the disturbance we have a small issue that involves you here. It's a girl who is an orphan we did a DNA test for her to find her parents turns out they match with yours. So I decided to call you."

Leonardo's body stopped moving. He gripped his phone tighter than usual, His heart started beating erratically.

"What d-did you just say?"

"Your daughter sir."

-------------

Leonardo gathers his children in the living room and was really excited about spilling the new about their sister. She is alive and coming back to them.

"l'abbiamo trovata." (We found her)  He said. The constant shaking of Alfonzo's leg has stopped.
All the five brother looked at their father's face to search for lies Instead were taken back by the tear rolling down his cheek.

"She is in Kentucky now. She will be with us in a few days." He said and sniffled at the end.

The boys were flabbergasted when they saw their cold father in tears for Isabella. No one uttered her name in years after the horrifying incident.
The death of their beloved mother and abduction of their newborn sister.

The Triplets took it as their job to set the room for Isabella.
All the brothers were getting crushed between happiness,confusion and sadness.
Happy that they found Isabella after these many years.
Confused that why couldn't find her.
Sadness that they she grew up in an orphanage when she has a family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3.
Vote.share.support!