1) The papers

Breathing into the familiar air of the city, Uttara smiled as she stepped down the stairs into the Tarmac, she was back after week-long shoots outside the country for her upcoming movie

She followed her team towards the airport security check and bid them farewell until she would be called again for last-minute editing, dubbing, and any shoot if required.

But until then, she had a month to herself.

Though, not herself alone. She had scheduled commercials, photoshoots, and all sorts of things lined up, along with script readings and meetings for her upcoming projects.

Life as an actress wasn't any piece of cake.

She sighed before pulling her shades and turning to her manager for her approval before they had to walk out of the airport gates in the arms of the waiting paparazzi who stalked and observed her every move.

Getting an approving nod, she practiced a small smile as she faced the media, waving at them and greeting them politely as her security detail took charge and escorted her to the waiting SUV.

Breathing a quick sigh, she doffed the shades and cap, slumping into the seat.

It was 9:00 PM at night and the traffic will make her reach home only around midnight.

In all, she was glad that she will able to meet him and catch him at home before her dearest husband is chased by any emergency again.

"Take a two-day rest and we shall have the commercial shoot for the perfume brand. Make sure you drop the posts on social media on your return." Nitya instructed and she gave her a lazy thump without opening her eyes.

"We are here," Farhan announced from the front seat and a giddy smile made its presence on her face.

"I'll see you guys in 2 days. Take rest you all." She smiled at her team and descended, taking hold of her luggage from the security, she waved them all goodbye and quickly called for a lift.

Her foot tapped on the lift floor as she leaned back feeling tired, the jetlag hitting her but the excitement to meet him and see his face had pushed everything else on the backseat.

Silently unlocking the door, she pulled her bags and left them in the living room to unpack later.

Crawling into their bedroom she sneaked in only to gasp in surprise as the lights were switched on.

It was him, walking out of their walk-in closet who stared at her with his steel grey eyes.

"Hii." She smiled walking towards him with a shy smile and stopping before him, the distance was enough to occupy another person but she knew he wouldn't like her proximity.

Earning a nod from him at her presence and no words had her smile falter but she pulled it back.

"How have you been?" She asked and he stared at her with his blank face.