001.

Milani Sakai Coleman (18)
         'lala'
Wynwood, miami

       —THURSDAY, JUNE 1st—

"lala, wake up." Milani's brother— mason stood in the doorway of her room crossing his arms.

"i'm up bro." lala sighed slowly sitting up yawning, watching her big brother leave her room and close the door behind him.

she looked at the clock in her bedroom seeing it was eight fourteen in the morning, she smiled due to the fact mason woke her up at the time she wanted to be woken up.

milani crawled out of her tall, queen size bed, jumping off of the edge before stretching her little legs and patting her bonnet repeatedly putting her slippers on.

she looked into her body mirror looking at her eyelashes, making sure they were still cute.

milani had just moved to miami, with her father and her big brother, she decided to get comfortable around the area because they weren't moving again, no time soon.

milani moved from new york, to miami, it wasn't her choice, but life goes on.

of course she was looking for her own home, since she just turned nineteen and she had enough money to get her own apartment, but her only problem was her father and her brother, they wouldn't let her leave.

milani and mason were the only siblings, and they grew up without a mother, of course they had problems with that, but their father was right by their side.
milani grew up around her brother only and mostly his friends, she never really had her own friends, she always stayed to herself.

"man man i know you got my charger! where is it!?" lala yelled from her room watching her brother walk back into her room with a pink block and white charger in his hand.

"that shit look gay anyways." he muttered walking out of the room closing the door behind him.

"bitch eat a dick." lala yelled loudly enough for her brother to hear while she walked into the bathroom of her three bedroom house.

"lala!" Jamir— lala's father yelled.
"watch your mouth!" he added on, he didn't care if they cursed, the two just did it a lot.

milani ignored him rolling her eyes as she brushed her teeth, all the time, it was two against one, so if mason said no, mir said no.
and that was one problem milani had in the household, the two mir and mason, it was like a fight you always lose to, mir was always cleaver with things, and he most definitely wasn't dumb like his son.

mason was just overprotective about her sister, which is why she never really cared for a boyfriend, there was no use.

finishing up, milani was now done  brushing her teeth, she rinsed her mouth out with water wiping her mouth off.