029.

Thursday, december 28th
milani sakai coleman
📍miami
12:09am

Thursday, december 28thmilani sakai coleman📍miami 12:09am

"milani" quincy said her name.

"milani?" quincy repeated tapping the girl who jumped out of her sleep trying to catch her breath, quincy eyebrows raised at how much she sweated, and tears flooding her eyes.

"wh- why you crying?" he got up from his previous spot he laid in stretching his body a bit watching as milani stood up as well, she looked at him with confusion and fright. 
shaking her head at the weird nightmare she made her way out of the room and bubbles followed up behind walking into the bathroom with her.

she turned the light on having her eyes closed she opened them afterwards walking towards the sink turning it on and splashing her face with water, bubbles laid beside her closing his eyes.

quincy was close up behind leaning on the doorway of the bathroom, keeping his hands warm he slid them in his shorts, he figured she wouldn't be going back to sleep so he'd just stay up with her.

"lala." quincy frightened her unnoticeably her head snapped his way.

"whatchu' all jumpy fa' hell, ian' gone hurt chu" he grin coming up beside her he sat on the counter looking at her wipe her face down with a white face towel.

"and i feel like you got some ta' tell me, gone head spit it out."

"you won't freak out right?" she hesitated for a moment thinking if she should tell him or not, he truthfully shook his no but he could be honest about being scared of what was coming out of her mouth.

"first off i had a bad ass dream, and quincy please don't think i don't love you cause i do i- i just know i'm not-" her voice trembled and she stopped talking trying to even avoid his eyes burning into the side of her face, he kept quiet knowing it was bull shit.

"i'm going back to new york."

he nodded but he kept his cool staring her down, he didn't have the right words to ask her anything but he listened.

"and my bad if i'm making you mad or anything- i'm sorry for even not telling you when i booked the flight, but i feel like im putting too much pressure on you and i don't want you to think i'm moving to fast with you" milani expressed herself not even feeling tears swell from her eyes.

"and plus, we're expecting and i don't think i have much support you know?" she sniffed, she wanted to say more but she couldn't think straight away about what she truly wanted to say, her eyes met his but he gave no emotion.

"how long you plan on stayin' though?" he asked, his voice getting lower as he spoke she felt bad for even thinking about leaving him alone.

"i don't know."

he just nodded bitting the inside of his cheek not knowing how to take it, he couldn't be mad cause he understood where she was coming from, he wanted to tell her how he felt on the situation but it was irrelevant, she should have been told him though.

"you could go there, not without me though." he shrugged smiling as she did. "you could've been told me that shit, you so extra dude." quincy rolled his eyes and she laughed as he wiped her tears, quincy hopped off the sink and ran seeing the dog was trying to bite him.

"lala get this fucking dog!"

quincy laughed at milani who laughed with him, shaking his head he sipped on the drink that was in front of him.
"don't say dat' bout' dat' lady." quincy said with discipline but milani just waved him off drinking on orange juice, she was mad she couldn't have an actual drink like quincy.

the couple were at home and quincy cooked food for milani who begged for shrimp alfreado so that's what he mad her, he also made chicken alfredo for himself.

"thank youu" milani smiled at her man who sat beside her, they could had gone out to eat but quincy was on house arrest now he was not able to be within six feet away from his front home.
quincy wasn't hungry but he had a little appetite at the moment, milani was finna go in on her food though.

"you should try these- never mind." milani waved him off once again, quincy flicked his lady off playfully as she laughed, she knew he was allergic to shrimp.

milani a bite from the fork moaning as she chewed it, quincy was caught by surprise his eyes shot open and he laughed watching as she started to devour her the food.

"damn lala, slow down!" he warned her stopping her in her tracks she rolled her eyes at his staring, he hadn't even touched his food yet.

"ok eat" she nodded her head towards him stuffing her face, quincy grabbed the fork on his plate swirling it around the alfredo he picked it up and she watched as he chewed with a face of concern, but he ate it.

"see? it's good ain't it." she gestured with her hands, a grin never left quincy's face wiping the alfredo sauce from the side of his mouth he nodded along with her.

"see!" she yelled with the food in her mouth he laughed seeing as she chewed faster than before.

"bae, fuck allat' street shit you need to be a chef, go work with gordon ramsey." milani suggested he listened closely crossing his arms.

"i cook that good?" he rose an eyebrow and she nodded with no hesitation putting up an thumb as she chewed, he thought about it nodding again.

"it's whatever, the food decent." he shrugged going in for another bite, she side eyed him with a mug staring as he ate, he was always saying everything was decent.

"you say that everytimeee, youn' even know what decent mean." milani said and he chuckled leaving the conversation there, she was right but he didn't want her to be right so he just kept quiet turning his vision onto the dog who ate a his food as well.

"just eat lala."

thoughts? predictions?? voteee🫠