023.

Milani Sakai Coleman

tuesday, october 20th

"how y'all holding up, is y'all keeping the child?" navi asked walking beside milani through the mall, milani walked with the bags in her hands, swaying her hips.

"girl fuck them kids, fuck a kid, ion want no damn kids" milani scuffed looking at navi, navi laughed shaking her head.

"i went on birth control- you think that'll work for right now?" milani rose an eyebrow, navi shrugged nodding after.
"it probably would- i think it would." navi said, milani began to nod with her.

milani could say quincy was a bit mad about the whole going on birth control thing, but it was her body. she definitely wasn't ready for children, she still felt like a child herself— even though she wasn't, she was just not really mature enough to take care of a baby.

"i'll say" milani glanced at navi as they turned a corner towards the exit.

"once i'm around twenty two, i'll be matured and better than i am now, and if i'm even married" she held her hand up looking at the ring finger.

"i'll have kids, i want a family once i'm around that age."

navi frowned. "too bad, i really wanted a niece." navi said as they walked out of the mall, walking into a trio of men, walking past them.

"damn luh' ma, you bad as hell." one random said, the two ignored him laughing about the prank they are willing to pull on their loves.

"youn' hea' me shawt" the boy yelled louder making the two turn around, milani examined the man talking, spotting his dreads over his face, she mugged him turning her face towards navi who held the same expression.

"i like girls.. i got a wife and we're happily married" navi held her left hand up to show the promise ring kennel gave her.

, the boy scuffed turning his red and low eyes towards milani.
she grabbed navi's arm pulling her towards the exit "ion' gotta tell niggas shit, i know what me and mines got going on, the fuck."

they could hear the men  in the background laughing, and the other assaulting milani with words, she could care less, she knew she was the shit.

"let's go get our nails done." milani held her hands out "i need mines done."

"where you getting all this money from, lala?"
milani looked at navi with a playful grin, she began smiling showing her braces.

"and my man, thank you to my man."

"oh my god this shit look so ugly." milani held her hands out, beginning to cry, navi held her laugh in covering her mouth, they had just got back into the car and milani was complaining about her nails, fully looking at them they were ugly.

"i didn't waste my money on this shit- hell naw" she yelled pulling her phone out, tears began to fall, she typed her password in going to her contacts.

'Q.' she pressed, calling quincy who picked up on the second ring. "milani you is so hilarious" navi laughed seeing her cry, she sniffed wiping her face.

"wassup mama,"

"baby daddy, so tell me why" milani sniffed wiping her face, navi rolled her eyes with a laugh hearing the nickname.

"milani didn't i say don't call me dat' mane" quin chuckled, milani began to laugh but she cried again stuffing the phone in her face.

"baby why issu' cryin', man."

"cause tell me why i just went to get my nails done, they fucked me up bruh" she said with her crunchy sounding voice, her full new york accent fell out, she then sniffed.

"like- it look like an three year older did my shit, that's fucked up for real."

"lemme see em' cause i think you jus' bein' dramatic" quin yawned. "send me a picture, and tell me what nail shop it is." he then hung up, milani dropped the phone looking out of the window.

"pull off bro."

navi busted out laughing, covering her mouth. "oh my gosh you so dramatic" she then put the car in drive, milani just shook her head hearing the music turn up, she wasn't in the mood to get lit, so she remained quiet.

15 minutes later, they pulled up to quincy's home, grabbing bags, they then grabbed the pretzels they bought.

"stop poppin' them nails off." navi said walking behind milani who chewed her nails off, hissing because they were hurting and bleeding, she didn't care though.

milani ignored her, opening the front door she stepped into the house with stress on her face, flapping her slides off, she made her way upstairs going straight into quincy's bedroom, but he was gone.

"where did kenny and quin go?" milani yelled from upstairs, her phone in her back pocket began to ring, she snatched it up seeing kennel was calling, she answered.

milani began to speak but ken started to talk over her, she turned her phone down a bit taking the mini smile off of her face once she heard something about quin..

"quincy what?" milani said trying to hear what kennel was really saying, she flew down the stairs turning the phone up and putting it on speaker, getting navi's attention. 

"quincy, just got pulled over. i guess the police found some shit in his car, and now they got him."

the girl froze, hanging up shortly after. her and navi made eye contact with milani as she dialed his number, now. when milani was to always call quincy, he would answer shortly.

but this time he didn't answer, the phone went straight to voicemail.

"oh hell no."

shake that ass bitch, hands on ya knees!

i hate that i had to do that.. this shit was just getting borin!

votee😪🫶🏽.