014.

Milani Sakai Coleman(19)
'lala'
wynwood, miami.
12:01pm
—wednesday, august 9th—

"Can't you except the fucking fact i'm telling you i forgive you? your ass wanna hold a grudge like what's really up withchu

"Can't you except the fucking fact i'm telling you i forgive you? your ass wanna hold a grudge like what's really up withchu." milani slapped her thigh, mugging quinlyn as they went back and forth.

it was them two alone in lyn's home, milani wanted to have a fair talk but she couldn't hold much in hearing lyn had something slick to say every sentence.

"what the fuck is you talking about?" lyn stood up from the stool in the kitchen and milani did the same.
"girl don't stand up on me, yo ass act like a whole child and you damn near older than me get yo shit together for another time to talk, for real." milani rolled her eyes staring lyn dead in his eyes, at this point the tension was getting heavier between them two.

"how about you just get the fuck outta my house, since you wanna get big and look ugly" lyn yelled at the girl pointed right at the door, milani huffed.

"you just talking, and to me it sounds like you must wanna' fight" milani stepped into the living room motioning her hair into a top bun "and this ain't yo house hoe it's quincy shit, last time i checked he payed every bill in here, fuck." milani spat.

lyn's face scrunched up, he didn't want to fight because he didn't know how to fight, and for some apparent reason he felt he could beat milani up, she was more smaller then lyn.

"and i damn for sure won't let you kick me out cause bitch- i was here, first." she stood in her position "so issu gone run up or what, ion give a fuck if you was my bestie or not bitch you backdoor."

"i'm not finna fight you." he swallowed a lump in his throat, she mostly scared and cleared him at most part.

"boo who, nigga you weak." milani rolled her eyes getting him mad, he walked towards her and she grinned waiting for him to go at any moment.

"jump frog, jump."

lyn went in missing the hit getting punched in the chest, he got a hold of her swinging her on the ground using his weight , milani grew madder grabbing his shirt and slinging him on the couch getting on top of him and punching him in his chest and neck.

lyn grabbed her hair punching her in the face a few good times after feeling himself fall on the ground.

"bitch" milani mumbled stomping him and pulling on his wig. "don't ever pull my hair" she said during every punch and stomp and she didn't stop watching him bawl up.

the front door opened at a perfect time.
quincy, ken and cash, quincy was on the phone he looked up seeing milani and lyn tussle, knocking plants over on the coffee table.

"what the- aye!" quincy dropped bags and his phone hopping over the furniture and pulling lyn up while ken pulled milani up.

milani breathed heavily feeling herself being pulled, she watched lyn elbow quincy making him crouch in pain, once he tried running up milani kicked him hardly making him fly back on the ground.