013.

Quincy giovanni Rales(19)
                        "quinn"
Wynwood, miami

—SATURDAY, july 29th—

"man what? jakes right behind us and we got this shit on us

"man what? jakes right behind us and we got this shit on us." cash sped down the highway in the company of the cops chasing them down.

quincy pearled a blunt, sighing loudly "fuck it, keep it goin' until they get our ass, simple" quincy shrugged, they were on a chase with the cops, what else could they do?

helicopters flew over them and over seven police cars where on their tale, so there was no running on feet cause that could get them caught easily.

quincy turned the music up bobbing his head and smoking the wood, he looked at his watch watching the time.

'4:11am'

'13' by lucki beamed through the speakers.

quincy sat back in the passenger seat letting his thought take over him at the moment, this wasn't the first time it happened with them two, but what could he say? there was no escaping it anyways.

"whatchu mean i can only make three calls?" cash argued with the officer. "and we got our own money to get out dis' hoe, why you making shit harder than it is?" he held onto the bars of the cell, the cop paid him no mind.

quincy called his mother but she didn't pick up, he called quinlyn but he didn't pick up neither, and now he didn't know who to call at all, he was somewhat slight relived they didn't answer, just for them to be stuck up in his problems.

"bro ken not answering her fucking phone!" cash yelled looking at the telephone, he couldn't call anyone neither, many reasons why; he didn't trust family nor talked to them, he don't have siblings due to them dying, so it was really just him and his friends.

quincy sat in the cell with his head on the wall, he didn't have words owing to the fact his mother nor brother were answering their phone, and that's when milani popped up in his head.

he sat up quickly going towards the telephone and snatching it from cash "i was using dat— shut yo crybaby ass up." quincy spoke over cash, sometimes he acted like a kid just to get his ways.

"two one two.." quincy squinted his eyes making a attempt to remembering the girl number "three seven four.." he dialed. "twenty one eighteen." he pressed on the last numbers, praying to himself that was her number.

the line had await before her softly but low voice was heard through the telephone "hello?"