028.

Sunday, December 24th
quincy giovanni rales.
📍miami
9:34am.

quincy plopped down on his bed turning his body towards milani's who was knocked out cold not even feeling him wrap his arms around her torso, he was high and his anxiety began to mess with him

she was so warm on his body she gave him chills, he instantly felt himself calm and his body relaxed, he had been up all night wrapping presents up for his mother, his brother, some for his friends and family, but mostly all the presents were milani's, well half.

he rubbed her smooth but hard belly circling his hand around her belly he laid his head in the middle of her neck as she laid on her side turned away from his face, he craved her smell like a dove scent she had.
quincy drifted off to sleep under her, his breathing steadied as he fell into a deep weed coma.

within nine hours later his eyes slowly opened while he laid on his stomach having a bad headache from some reason, he looked around the empty bed searching for his phone that was at the edge of the bed on milani's side of the bed.

he picked it up checking the timing to see it was one fifteen in the afternoon and the sleep he had felt like twenty minutes, he rubbed his eyes sitting up in the bed.

it was quiet on his end of his room, the door was closed so he couldn't hear anything on the other side of the door.
removing the covers from his lower body he then sat at the edge of the bed swiping through iphone 13.
his thumb moved around finding the 'find my' app to see where milani was, she was somewhere around the house seeing she didn't leave after all.

he wanted to go back to sleep but he couldn't, quincy stood to his feet stretching with a slight yawn feeling his backbone crack.

"shit." he muttered.

walking towards the door of the room quin opened the door not even looking down to milani bumping into his hard chest she dramatically bounced back onto the wall behind her.

"ouch." she let out a little laugh to forget the pain quincy pulled her into his arms scanning around her he examined the scratch that ripped her shirt giving her a small scratch beside her shoulder.

"damn ian' see you ma, you good?" his voice came off raspy, she nodded looking at the hook that scrapped her shoulder.
quincy nodded passing over her and going into the bathroom she followed closing the door behind.

"i can't piss in peace?" quincy asked lifting the toilet seat to release himself milani completely ignored him hopping on the sink counter kicking her feet.
soo" she smiled childishly, quincy stared at her with confusion wondering what she was so smily about.

"why you smilin' like dat? whatchu' put on my face na' hell." quincy finished his business flushing the toilet while closing it to hurry over towards the mirror where milani was she laughed pushing him.