020.

—sunday, september 16th—

"im not. hungry." quincy laid on his back with one airpod in his ear, it was two fourteen in the afternoon, quincy had been in bed all day, he was listening to music all day drowned in his thoughts it was boring, nobody to have conversation with or anything.

"just some at least, baby." kali frowned standing in his doorway.

quincy sat up in bed giving her a bored look "gimmie da' plate ma." he waved her over making her smile, she rushed over sitting beside him and sitting the plate down.

"i made some spaghetti, fish and breadsticks." she excitedly told him.
"thank you." he gave her a lazy grin, his mother could always put a smile on his face once in a while, even though she called him almost everyday.

"you been outside huh? m-" she stopped mid sentence "ken.." she corrected herself.

"m who?" pick up a piece of fish breaking it down she deadpanned him "i said ken muhfucka." she sighed.

"awe" he bit into the fish staring at her just to see if she was lying "whatcha' was talkin' bout." he spoke uninterested on what she was gonna say.

"so.. did therapy help." she started off, quincy stopped his chewing looking up at his mother, the sides of her mouth begin to tremble and she bursted into laughter.

"get out ma." he pointed towards his door, she laughed harder making him smack his lips and push the plate as he laid back.

"boyy get yo depressed ass up, you irritating me with this fake pressed shit, she probably still want yo ass" she slapped his stomach "you doing to much, you just making it worse." kali rolled her eyes.

"mmcht i'm not even doing nothing." he held his hand out for example.
"exactly, thats the thing, you not making shit right." she huffed crossing her arms

"look, i like milani, if pushed you away then you gotta get back, the right way, and i found out she talking to.. somebody named ak." kali informed,  his eyes widened as he shot his head towards his mother.

"mhm, they say he got good money, and she look happy to be honest— mama!" he yelled making her stop, she held her hands up in defense standing up from the bed.

"eat that food" she pointed at it before walking out of the room, leaving him in distress, his head was spinning.

"okay, whatever adonis i just believe that's real, one day a alien gone capture my ass" she mumbled playing with the zipper on her jacket, adonis just laughed watching her play with the zipper.

he licked his bottom lip "where you going afta' this?" he questioned, she looked at him raising her eyebrows "you police assum?" she said and he smacked his lips "guh" he said making her burst into laughter.