019.

—sunday, september 10th—

 "please come over, alla' these niggas here and im just looking dumb" navi whined into the phone

these past days milani had been in the house, she had never felt so bored in her life.

navi and ken had been talking to milani just to cheer her up, cash tagged along with them, but she was fine, which was a lie.

"who all over there at this time of night?" milani did her edges, she had just got her hair done and felt cute at the moment.

"niggas" she exclaimed "please come over, ima' send you lo." navi swiped through her phone, milani smacked her lips.

"girl i know where you live" milani spoke with her now to be low tone, yes she lost her voice due to other problems, but that wasn't the point.

"right right, tell me when you here boo, bye" navi hung up, milani stood in the bathroom observing herself in the mirror, negativity wasn't her thing, once she felt down she got back up on her feet.

she was never in a relationship, but around her relatives she learned to never cry over a nigga, you'll have your days but you gotta get back on your feet.

her phone rung and she snapped out of the thought, she answered the call holding the phone towards her ear "yo."

"where you at milani?" mason spoke, she jerked her neck back "im on my way out of the house, why you asking, youn' een' call me." her new york accent spilled out.

"open the door, i gotta get something- do jamir know you tryna come in his house?" she cut him off, hearing a loud huff behind the phone he hung up.

milani was already to leave out the door, she had on purple jeans and black balenciagas following with a essentials shirt.

she ran her hands through her hair taking deep breaths, she loved her 30' inch frontal.

"ouu, bad bitchh." she hyped herself up twerking in the mirror.

'handle it' by ann marie played while milani drove, she really had that song on repeat- she had ann on repeat.

she was now pulling up to the buildings, peeking over her front window to see navi outside waiting for her.

her car soon was in park, she got out keeping her purse on her shoulder the car door shut and walked towards the mini crowd in front of the building.

"lala, wassam" once boy spoke, she nodded not saying a word, they eyed her down watching her step into the building.

"im so happy you fucking here, it's like hella' niggas here" navi dramatically said walking up the stairs.

"how many we talking?" she asked following up behind her, navi just gave her a look before walking into the apartment, milani walked in looking at her shoes, looking up she froze at the men in the living room staring back.