021.

not proof-read..
—monday, september 25th—

MILANI SAKAI COLEMAN(19)

milani eyes popped open in confusion,  she looked around the dark room, trying to remember how she got in lyn's room, her phone wasn't by her side and her head pounded hardly making her groan

looking at the time on his dresser she had seen it was one in the afternoon.

quinlyn walked into his room humming words to a song, his eyes were everywhere but milani's like he was looking for something, he picked up his ashtray sitting it on his dresser.

"yo" milani made her presence known making him look up, he gave her a tight lip smile before putting his eyes back on the ashtray.

milani sat up in the bed shivering from the cold air hitting her arms giving her chills.

"where my man at, and how i get here?"

"he went to the store, calm down."

milani slowly nodded looking around lyn's room for the third time right now, they both had got back on good terms last night, milani was just drunk talking to him, and fell asleep soon after.

she was so drunk last night, her and navi went to the club last night leaving them waisted going home.
milani squinted her eyes trying to figure on what happened last night.

she had a lot of questions to ask, but the headache she was having she kept quiet, she began getting hot and dizzy making her stand up in a instant catching lyn off guard, milani ran towards the door springing down the hall towards the bathroom.

"milani i-" lyn cut himself off following behind her, making it into the bathroom he watched her release all of the liquor out of her systemz

lyn held the thirty inch weave in his hands making sure to grab it all sitting next to her.

"i remember you being innocent, now here we are." he mumbled before dhe started to laugh getting him to laugh along with her.
milani let out a sigh before sitting on the floor.

the two heard the front door opening to voices and laughter making them look towards the hallway, they could hear quincy telling ken and cash to be quiet because milani was probably sleep.

"i should head out" lyn said standing up and making his way out of the bathroom, milani watched him shaking her head, she could say she missed her best friend a lot.

"lala" quincy yelled slowly running uo the stairs, she ignored him staring at the ceiling, she was trying to gain her memory back from last night but nothing was coming to mind.

"aye" quincy said snapping her out of thought. "why you onna' flo' guh."

milani wiped her bottom lip standing up after, she dusted herself off before shrugging "i jus' threw up."