010.

Milani Sakai Coleman(19)
'lala'
wynwood, miami.

MONDAY, JUNE 26—

milani looked at her ponytail in the mirror feeling her heart shatter, she was hair depressed and it was unlike her, she had her hair done every two weeks and she hated her hair out, now she felt like nobody loved her at the moment but she would n...

milani looked at her ponytail in the mirror feeling her heart shatter, she was hair depressed and it was unlike her, she had her hair done every two weeks and she hated her hair out, now she felt like nobody loved her at the moment but she would never show that.

"oh my goshh" she whined rolling her eyes, she grabbed her hair pulling out a bit and it went back into her regular curls.

she hated how much of kid she looked with her real hair house, how curly it was she hated it badly.

of course she could pay for her own hair, she just was selfish with her money. 

she ran to her bed and flopped on it face first, screaming into her pillow loudly, once she finished she noticed how that wouldn't help.

"lala come here!" jamir yelled from his room and she smacked her lips slowly getting up from her bed and putting her house shoes on.

she walked out of her room walking into his room, she looked back at the door and walked out then walked back in. "our rooms so close, and mason room all the way over there." she pointed slapping the side of her thigh.

jamir looked up from his phone. "what's his name?" he asked her.
she looked at him with a stank face. "ma-son." she spoke with a duh tone.

"what he do now?" her dad sat up with a mug.
"ohhh myy goodddd lemme tell you what happeneddd." milani ran towards his bed jumping on it.

she clasped her hands together and mir gave her a bored look seeing how dramatic she always acted once she was trying to tell her story.

"so basically i was at quincy and lyn house cause i dropped lyn off, he was with melody and mason so i'm like, that's weird that mason always with her." she shared and her dad laughed lowly knowing who she was talking about.

"so we go over there, lyn went to sleep so i'm really in there with quincy and kenny." milani clapped her hands together again.

"wait who is kenny?" her dad sat up on his arm raising his eyebrows.
"awe that's my boo for real, she nice as hell, and she from chicago." milani nodded and her dad nodded. "okay that's the one from chicago" he muttered stamping that in his head.

"okay back to the story." milani sped up her talk. "so quincy come from his room and he was asking them like, why was people in his house and stuff— but i know he wasn't talking to me cause he mainly looked at them." milani pointed at herself. "and i was really asking the same question in my head like, why were they there." she mugged hardly.

jamir was keeping up. "okay so what else happened." he rubbed his chin hairs.
"so the melody girl was like, when could i not be here dahdahdah" she mocked melodys voice going into a squeakier tone.