006.

continuing..

quincy parked his car in the driveway of his house, looking at milani who stared forward.

"you not gone unlock the door" her head slowly turned towards his, seeing he was already looking at her.

"you not gone tell me why you was crying?" he reversed the question on her.

"mmcht, cause and my brother got into it- Louderrr" he yelled in her ear, she laughed lowly.

"why you gotta be so irritating quincy" she caught him trying to be funny, even though he was a literal joker.

"causee that's what i do, stop tryna change the subject whatchu say for real." he looked into his phone.

"how i'm supposed to tell you when you doing something else- i'm listening though." he concluded.

"aight so cool, me and mason just talking right- and you know he did some shit cause i call him manman on some real shit." she started. "this nigga gone come home, drunk as fuck talking bout some- oh you think you grown dahdahdah" she mocked his voice.
"bitch i am grown, so i told him that and he tryna tussle and shit, like you tryna get it on at this time of night? while i'm tryna go to sleep and shit the fuck." she rolled her eyes, quincy was trying his best holding his laughter in, she was a good story teller her could admit.

"so boom, i call my pops and tell him, how his son off perks assum shit, and you know i don't drink so i don't know how a person can do that drunk shit, so boom he come in my room AGAIN on some bull shitt" she clapped her hands together.

she let out a breath. "i needed to get that off my chest ugh." she rolled her eyes sitting up in the seat.

quincy laughed, covering his mouth with his fist. "you mad huh" he laughed at her.
she playfully mugged him. "you a sore loser" milani got out of the car.

"aye ian make you cry he did" quincy got out after her locking the doors.

"that's a difference, your a sore loser he's a drunk loser" she compared and he laughed again, stepping behind her to open the door.

quincy was around six eight, so him standing over milani made her feel small because she was only 5,4 to be exact.

"oh yea, where you sleeping at?" he looked down to her.
"lyn room, duhh." she muttered and he nodded.

he opened the door for milani first then he walked in after her, she took her slides off slowly gripping onto her spend a night bag.

it was dark and neither of them could see at the moment, making the two bump into each other on the way up the stairs.

"man- move!" quincy whispered-yelled at milani as they walked up the  stairs.
"that's you" she gritted her teeth tripping him on the stairs and he groaned.

she let out a screech before she  laughed at him sitting on the stairs.

"mane why you always gotta play dude" he mugged her standing up on the stairs, she ran to the top knowing quincy was going to try and hit her some way.

milani walked into the lyn's room seeing him do tiktoks. "at this time of night?" milani giggled scaring him.

he laughed embarrassingly making her laugh louder, walking towards his bed and sat on it comfortably, she had spend a night with him not to long ago, his bed felt good so she knew she was going to sleep good.

"you okay now?" lyn sat beside her and she nodded. "yea, shit just went down my house" she said with a sigh.

quinlyn nodded not wanting to be in her business so he changed the subject. "you tryna roll up?" he asked and she quickly nodded with a mini smile.