030.

Sunday, January thirty first.

-Omniscient-

Milani sat up in bed groaning once she had felt pain in her back, the baby bump was growing slowly and she hadn't even noticed it, it was around four in the afternoon going on five, as it was being dark as ever outside she wanted to go back to sleep.
She could sleep all day and she never cared for it, missing calls and everything.

She hurried her way towards the bathroom, the baby pressed on her bladder so much it was tiring, she couldn't get sleep with the baby in her stomach and quincy just never understood when she told him.

"Hey bubbless" milani smiled seeing the dog walk her way while she sat on the toilet, he sat in front of her staring at her and she stared back "umm, stop looking at me." Milani softly kicked her feet towards bubbles and he jumped back before going back in to bite her foot she hissed pushing him.

"quincy got you biting me?" She asked wiping herself a few times before  standing up and flushing the toilet.
"where ya' fatha' at anyways" milani spoke in her new york accent walking towards the sink, she really talked to herself a lot as well, it was starting to be a habit.

She brushed her teeth and did her daily face routine, ten minutes later she was done cleaning her face up with a face towel.
She walked back into the room picking up her phone to check Quincy's location.

'granny crib❤️‍🩹' she read over the words seeing he was located his grandmother's house, her head turned towards the door hearing three firm knocks she made her way downstairs.

"Who is it?" Milani hollered scarily, when she had heard kennel's voice she opened the door madly. "Why you knocking so loud!"

"Sorry lala, quin said you was sleep" ken chuckled stepping into the house "here go yo' present though since ian' see you on Christmas." Kennel handed her an bag .
"Thank you kennel!" milani took the present from her hands "me and you gotta talk." Milani slight glared at the girl. Ken laughed a little widening her eyes.

"whats up?" Kennel asked walking further into the the house, milani closed the door locking it.
"Merch ya' got a dog, what's the name? Kennel pointed towards the puppy barking at her.

"His name is bubbles." Milani smiled "but don't change the subject, I'm hear to talk about the situation between you and navi, you got her jumped?" Milani deadpanned kennel who was in shook of the new information.

"What? you serious?" Kennel cackled but stopped quickly "who jumped her" kennel asked holding her hand on her hip.
"Yo sister and somebody else, i forgot really" milani shrugged while ken's mouth was agape, she was just now finding everything out.

"Aight hollon' cause damn, ian' know dat' for real" ken stopped the shenanigans sitting comfortably on their couch. "This happened when?"

"Like on Christmas, I can't wait till this baby out my stomach cause im whooping ass for my home girl, I don't like how kiyana tried to do that shit like it was gone make us closer."

Kennel frowned feeling bad, deeply inside she still had love for navi and she knew she tweaked once she had made a video with another girl.

"i was off all types of shit that day, ian' know what I was on."

"You can't make an excuse for that ken, you did what you did and it's over, i get you were intoxicated but that don't make up for it."
the girl just nodded knowing it was true, but she still had love for navi, she couldn't explain it.
ken just shook her head thinking about how it happened, she grew slight mad but didn't showed it, she shook it off.