011.

Milani Sakai Coleman(19)
'lala'
Wynwood, Miami

—Tuesday, July 4th—

"eee i look fye as hell" milani smiled looking at herself through the camera of her phone, she thanked quincy a billion times on paying for her hair to be done

"so who payed for your hair? i know you didn't you was already acting stingy with yo bread" jamir talked to milani.

"quincy did, the best." she smiled and he studied her face for a second trying to see if she was serious, and she was.

"y'all got something going on?" he raised a eyebrow focusing on driving and milani both times.

milani just laughed, she didn't want to say anything about him calling her a lot of pet names, she didn't mind it at all she was starting to get used to it.

he took that as a yes glancing at her repeatedly, he didn't want to seem to strict about her having a male friend at all, he just didn't want her to have a boyfriend.

although, quincy and milani grew a bigger bond, meaning they spoke to each other more often, quincy feelings grew more stronger for as well, milani knew she had feelings for him too.

pulling up to their home, milani hopped out of the car once it parked skipping towards the front door, it was a habit for her to skip.

"princess where your house key?" jamir walked up behind her unlocking the door.

"um.. i think i left it over lyn's house- but i can go get it today." she informed him and he nodded opening the front door.

"what you doing today?" milani asked her father.

"i'm going over your unlce jay house, you coming with me? or you got something to do" he sat his keys on the couch taking his sweater off.

"um yes i have something to do, have you seen mason?" milani stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"i just talked to him once i came to get
you from work, he told me something about him moving out- what?!" milani cut her father off hearing those words.

he sighed now sitting down on the couch. "i know, i can't control him." he shrugged.

milani grew mad, how could be move out and she couldn't? "that's not even fair."she rolled her eyes walking away from the conversation, she hated being mad at her father but that had her questioning.

stepping into her room, milani sat on her bed and let out a sigh patting her head.
her apple watch dinged, meaning someone texted her she looked at her phone.

'3:03pm'

quincy😒.

where you at? you tryna come with me?