Pt.02✨

𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ N͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ S͜͡t͜͡a͜͡r͜͡t͜͡
ヽ('⌒´メ)ノ

𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ N͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ S͜͡t͜͡a͜͡r͜͡t͜͡ヽ('⌒´メ)ノ

C

hewing my pencil i stared at the door of our restaurant its almost the time to close. I was praying not to see any customer right noww pleazzzeeeeee....

But who heard me? No one!! The door clinked open with a lazy maybe in her 40s or something. She came to me probably for an order i forcefully smiled as i didn't want her to think i waa rude or something. "Do you love someone?"
Heh!!What waa this woman even asking tho? She probably noticed my confused gaze and smiled more widely before shaking her head. "I would love to have a dark chocolate milkshake" she said and smiled again.What was her problem why is she smiling nonstop is there anything on my face? "Y-yeah i will bring one plz u may sit anywhere ma'am " i said politely with a bow before going to the kitchen without even looking at her.

The rain wasnt that heavy the clouds were dark with a peaceful wind beneath my hair. I just love rains it makes me feel like i wish i could take out all the emotions so the rain wash it away.

I was nonstop humming a song while the dark chocolate milkshake its my favourite tho i think same goes on with the lady

I saw the lady enjoying the rain looking outside. I went to her to give her the milkshake with a smile on my face.

"Ohhhh thanks" she said with a smile. I smiled back i was about to walk away when i heard her "Do you mind sitting with me? I mean the weather is so good. What about we enjoy together? "

I was sipping my milkshake while looking outside the window. Yeah i was with the lady after making my own milkshake i was sipping with her looking outside. That wasn't awkward it was a peaceful silent and idk why i felt comfortable with her.

"So what's your name?" she said breaking the silent and making the conversation first i guess i sucked at this. "Kim Nabi" i said while looking at her eyes these eyes are same as mine. "Ummm what is your name ma'am?" it was me who talked first now wow! I'm proud.

"You can call me Butterfly" she said with a smile. My eyes widen "Well my name is Nabi it means butterflies too. Do you want me to call you Nabi too?" i joked. She chuckled "Why not! I'm elder Nabi. and ur younger Nabi" she said while laughing a little.

That was it we both were silent aftet this.As if we both were talking through our heart. It was good until she got a call and got up "I'm sorry i have to go. It was nice to meet you Nabi" she said and hugged following a deep breath. I was kinda taken back but anyway. "It was nice to meet you too Elder Nabi. I hope to see you someday" i said and smile it was a genuine one. "I promise you will see me again Younger Nabi" she said and smiled cracking her wrinckels.

After paying she went out dissappering in the rain. I let out a sigh as i was really tired then i suddenly jumped after my phone buzzed i picked it up without even looking at the caller id as i knew who it was.

"Chill old woman! I'm coming home yeah yeah i will bring ur dear cabbage yeah don't worry" i cut the call with a eye roll. My grandma and her love for her cabbage. Anyway i checked the kitchen and closed the door with the key of my cycle. There is no way I'm going with an umbrella in this season Nah! i went for my cycle and dragged myself with this vehicle.

 There is no way I'm going with an umbrella in this season Nah! i went for my cycle and dragged myself with this vehicle

"All the best YOUNGER ONE!"
chuckled the said woman
looking at the girl struggling
with her cycle......

"All the best YOUNGER ONE!"chuckled the said woman looking at the girl strugglingwith her cycle

Now vote, comment ☺️