pt.23✨

𝕆𝕙𝕙 𝔾𝕦𝕣𝕝 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖

𝕆𝕙𝕙 𝔾𝕦𝕣𝕝 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖✪

Imagine having parents....now imagine without parents...Do you see any changes? I don't and that's least thing that I asked for...

"You're always such a shame for us"
My father said and continued to read his newspaper where all of the toppers in the town were quoted...

"Have breakfast and go for college early" My mother sighed before giving me the toast....

I just simply ate no I mean what else could I do? I gave on my sleep my dreams my childhood my teenage my health my life and the most important myself and I'm tired extremely tired more than I should. I don't know what else is there to satisfy their non-ending needs.....

"Come home early I assigned a new tutor for you" My father looked at with the daring gaze. But I nodded anyway to give him the satisfaction he needed afterall....

 But I nodded anyway to give him the satisfaction he needed afterall

Can you imagine a day without parents? Well no now I can't. My parents are the best thing that ever happened to me.....

It has been now 6 months since I came into this unknown world of mine. Things were pretty weird and confusing at the first but now I'm used to it. I have never imagined my life being so perfect than this....

I got a cousin like Jin who's a freak like me ofc. He's overprotective sometimes but it still sucks to have a handsome brother like him. Not to mention my handsome father. He's so popular and one of the Asia's best actor and model. While my mom is a famous fashion designer. We have a huge company called "Kitty Section" and I'm still against the cringe name of this big ass company. My mom is so sweet and funny but I can clearly not say if she's my mother or Jin's cuz of them are the lady of the family. I have got a noise friend more like best friend like Bright. Who said he was an angel? He could specifically explain you every word used in Porn. He always has the double meaning of everything. As if my so-called innocence wasn't enough that he also joined to influence me. And about Rain she's still annoying asf literally a bitch. She's like a second mother figure to me. She always warns me before any shit happens.....

I still sometimes encounter with those creepy creatures around me not to mention my experience with paranormal activities. But I'm kinda used to it and working on myself just to figure out what powers I have within me but I see completely FUCKING NOTHING. Tbh I miss my grandparents I sometimes talk about them to Rain and also miss my besties too. I have only met Jinsu who's now a dick in this duplicate version of earth. But I'm still searching for my soulmate Sam where the fuck is she? She better not turn out to be a pussy like Jinsu.....

Ohhh...Did I mention my relationship with Taehyung? Well I just accepted his contract now you might wonder how? But all I can answer is i didn't sign any horny contract but my hormones did. I mean who could ignore those veiny hands handsome smirk long tongue and that large dic- no I mean for how long? He's the only one who knows about me being a gurl in the office. I wonder how no other than Bright and Taehyung only know about me being a gurl in office? When even Jin couldn't identify? There are a lot of incredible things happening around me. Like the time will stop out of blue and everything will be silent or sometimes people will disappear out of nowhere and even sometimes I get drown into some darkness. I don't even know what's happening but I'm pretty much sure I don't have any problem with any of these at ALL ....

SO in this chapter I thought to clear the things out make the story short like your height so that it doesn't get boring at all. I will reveal the hidden human of this story so soonnnnn~

Vote
Comment

And

Pie pie~
💜✨