pt.13✨

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 ⁿᵃᵇⁱ
🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎☺︎︎

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 ⁿᵃᵇⁱ🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎☺︎︎

Tapping on my fingers on my chin being impatient and nervous. My father and other BTS members are inside the room where they held their meeting. I'm just sitting infront of the room I don't even know why my dad even bought me here tho? But I saw some staffs gawking at me and literally behaving like horny teenagers that's why I prefer aliens over humans (That's why ur the main female lead of an Alien).......

"Ohhh it was so good to see you. I thought you died" said my father coming out from the room holding hands of a handsome man. "Its totally fine. Btw where is that insect?" asked the unknown handsome and they both suddenly turned towards me. "H-hi" I said and waved at them probably looking weird of how awkward I'm. "Oww my little insect! You look more ugly than before" said that unknown handsome and hugged me tightly. I looked towards my father to see him smiling but I pulled out of the hug feeling uneasy. "Ummm sorry but who are you?" I asked eyeing the handsome man infront of me. "Do I look that handsome than before that you don't remember me anymore. Omo~" he squealed and palmed his face with his both hands. "Nabi your brother missed you so much. Come on just tell him that he's handsome or he will squirt" your father said and rolled his eyes. "Do I have a sibling?" I asked widening my eyes why I didn't know that? "What! No Jin is ur cousin" he said and widened his eyes. Finally my heart stopped beating fast no wonder why they both are handsome and so fucking weird too. Why these people has to be my family members? They are such a meal for a helpless hungry like me......

"Ik I'm WORLD WIDE HANDSOME. So she probably forgot about me its common case for a handsome man like me-" he couldn't finish his words cuz everyone started walking in a big hall along with me. Aren't these people too much confident for themselves? Leave all of why I'm feeling so nervous suddenly....

"Nabi! I'm leaving with Jin and other members. Can you take care of urself?" My father asked with that soft gaze so I nodded my head. "Uncle you go I wanna ask something to this insect" Jin said and glared at me making me confused. My father nodded and kissed my forehead before leaving making me smile. "Ouch!" I caressed my arms when I felt someone pinching them. "Yahh! You little brat why didn't you meet me in these 2 weeks" Jin just raped without any beat. "I'm sorry" I said and glared at him back. "Hyung can we like atleast say helli to her?" asked a man with tasty body making me lick my lips. "Hello Nabi! You missed me didn't you?" asked that man and later on I got to know his name Jungkook. And others the cute face with wild mind was Jimin the one who had big plump ass than mine was Yoongi the one with big tities is Namjoom the one with small waist compared to mine was J-Hope and the last one was that petvert ass Taehyung who is still looking at me like a creep....

"So guys lets go or that old man will choke me" Jin said and others nodded in approval leaving me and Taehyung alone. I was waiting for him leave as it will be more awkward if I leave before him but he didn't even buldge and kept looking at me. "Ain't I supposed to drop you to the college?" he asked in his more deep voice. "Ummm its ok I can go by myself" I said and started to walk but. someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a room.....