pt.14✨

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ ˢʰᵒᵖ
♫︎☆

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ ˢʰᵒᵖ♫︎☆

The car ride was totally silent. We both didn't share any words after that it was just a peaceful silence idk why. I looked outside now it was almost evening but the sky was. outstanding a lil bit colour of purple which spreaded an unknown peace. I was smiling a lil bit looking outside when I felt some movements beside me and turned my head to see him coming closer. His face now clear for my view not gonna lie he was something else. If he would stand among the thousands of stars I bet he will shine the most. His skin glowing under the purple sky. He wasn't like other mans pale but a lil bit tan with honey milk skin. I gasped when I felt his hand brushing against my thighs and saw him backing away while smirking for God knows what...

"What? I just wanted the water bottle" he said and shrugged his shoulders drinking water. "You could have just asked me" I said and glared at him. "Aww! Why you wanted to touch me?" he said and his stupid grin not leaving his face making me disgust. I rolled my eyes on him and turned away. "Don't role ur eyes on me Doll! You won't like me rolling ur eyes in another way" he darkly whispered on my ears and I flinched again feeling his breathe against my neck. But I rolled my eyes again and I could hear a scoff. After that everything was silent as usual...

I entered in my house which was abnormally silent

I entered in my house which was abnormally silent. I didn't bother calling my mom until I heard moans, skin clapping and shower sounds from my parents bedroom. I freeze on my spot realising what they are doing. No wonder why my dad came home for his UrGeNt work out of nowhere. I should have gone to the college with a frustrated sigh I stomped my feet and quickly went to my bedroom locking it. Then I sat on my bed opening my diary quickly...

"Hey! Rain you won't believe what happened today" I spoke out excited as I was ready to tell her everything...

Wait! you came back? Omo plzz tell ur parents to be a lill quite or my ears will bleed now