pt.05✨

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵁⁿⁱᵛᵉʳˢᵉ?
~(^з^)-♡

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵁⁿⁱᵛᵉʳˢᵉ?~(^з^)-♡

*Ring Ring*

Ughhhhh wth is this ringing beside my head i moved my hand to feel what's it but suddenly it fell i quickly opened my eyes shot and. sat on the bed adjusting by the sunlight processing the environment around me. My room looks so good today----

wait wait wait-- WHAT?

WHERE THE HELL AM I?

I checked my surrounding more carefully blinked my eyes several times and pinched my hands before screaming my lungs out and suddenly the door opened and i felt something flying and it hit my face harshly and groaned loudly then i opened my eyes to see-

SLIPPERS?

AND THAT TOO PINK?!

WTH-

I looked at the door to see a woman so damn beautiful looking at me annoyingly with her hands on her waist.....

"Yahhh! Why the hell are you screaming like this in the morning the day hasn't start yet and you started behaving crazy already huh?!" she finished in one breathe trust me first of all who is she? And second from now on she's my favourite rapper.......

"Who are you?" i asked confused while she rolled her eyes and started coming towards me i started moving back damn i was scared but then i felt a hand on my forehead........

"What did i do to have a great daughter like you? You forgot ur own mother i have been telling your father to make u admit in a mental hospital!  But no who listens to me" she said but this time calmly with a smile must be a sarcastic one.....

wait- DAUGHTER? i dont have any mother she needs a doctor.......

"But i don't have any parents please drop this drama and tell me where are my grandparents?  My birthday was tomorrow not today why are the pulling pranks now?" i said and instead of a answer i got a smack on mu heas i groaned and looked at her WTH is wrong with this woman?..........

"Finally you realised i picked you up from the garbage out of sympathy now stob this act and get ready i don't wanna hear anything else got it?" she said and glared at me i was processing what? And then she grabbed her pink creation like thing and went out..........

Where am i?

Then i felt something under my blanket i moved my blanket aside to see a diary.....

it had my name written "Nabi" when did i start having these emotions writing diaries?!

I was confused as well as curious so i opened it and a flash of light appeared infront of me......

I'm damn sure now I'm blind!

I opened my eyes blinking continuously and cursing ofc then finally i opened the first page to see.......

Plzzz don't read if you're not Nabi!

Huh? Now don't tell me i have another twin sister and i didn't know her. But when i opened the first page i saw nothing actually there was nothing written in this damn diary........

"What the fuck?" i cursed out loudly.

Yahhhh! Don't curse!!!!

I widened my eyes there some words were on the first page of diary i was shocked, "Do i really need a doctor?" i asked myself.....

Yes u do!

Again? "Am i watching ghost?"

No! Why every hooman mate healer  thinks I'm a ghost? I'm not!

"Who are you then?"

I'm Rain! And from now on if you don't understand anything then you can ask me i have ur all answers!

"Heh? But ur just a diary how then?"

Ohh God i will be really grateful to u if u shut up for now and get ready for ur college plzzzz! And carry me too or you will die out of curiosity and confusion!

"Huh? Oh okh but u have to tell me everything wth is going on!"

I'm here for that only plzz move on now

This part was boring but i would love to go slow☘️

Vote and comment💜✨