pt.24✨

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ❥︎

"Hey Tia-" Suzy was interrupted when Bright came running all the way and hugged. "Baaabbbbbbiiiiiii~" his high pitch voice scared the shit out of my ears tbh. But you both hugged each other like there's no tomorrow anyway. "Babi I must say your boobs are sore by being stuffed in those bra of yours" he smirked and whispered in your ears. "At least it's attractive unlike your cock" you smirked back. Suzy stood there totally dumb fucked cuz why the hell you gois were smirking like that? "U-uhmmm" she coughed and tried to gain your attention but you both were having a very sexy conversation with your eyes. "Tian-" you both then turned your feets towards the other way and walked away ignoring her cuz you both hated this pussy to the core......

"Why's your dick smelling like that today?" You scrunched your face in disgust. "Not my fault if you never smelled something so good before" he poked his inner cheeks after spitting his fire. "You-" you were about to fire back when a notification popped in your phone indicating someone dared to message you. "You go I'm cumming" you indicated him to go first. "Cum fast~" he sang out left the place with his smirk plastered face making you roll your eyes.....

Dfordickanddaddy:

You just didn't ignore me?

Me:

My fate can't be more worse if I ever ignore you Daddy :⁠-⁠P

Dfordickanddaddy:

Stop being horny all the time :⁠-⁠)

I asked Suzy to call you didn't I?

Me:

Ohhh...so the puss- I mean Suzy was there to tell me that...
:⁠-⁠!

Dfordickanddaddy:

Now come or I'm coming

Me:

I have better options let's cum together ;⁠)
Seen just now

"Lol you just didn't left me on read" you casually walked inside the room after banging the door loud open. "I hate late arrivals" He said while sitting on a couch man spreading and you could see his cock lol. "Well you should" you licked your lips. "Cuz my arrival in your life was also late....."

He rolled his eyes almost at the edge of choking you. "Shut up and sit down" you nodded and went towards and sat on his lap. He widened his eyes and stared at you in disbelief. "The fuck- is that chair invisible to you or what?" He pushed you off making you pout. "The chair is too hard for my soft plushy ass...if you have doubts you can clear them though" you smacked your own ass in front of him laughing like a maniac and sat on the chair kinda embarrassed. "So-"

"What are you?" Before you could start he interrupted. "Who are you?" You brain refused to take those questions as you are just trying to process. You turned back to see if someone was behind but found none. You looked at questioningly and pointed towards yourself "ME?". He didn't reply but just stared blankly. "Well I'm a human but I can be your main meal in the dinner if you want" you saw him closing his eyes and taking heavy breathes as if trying to calm his shits down. "I'm fucking being serious so just fucking answer...you weren't like this before you changed...who are you? Where are you from?" He intensely stared in your soul as you just check him. His long veiny hands you signed the fucking contract then why was he still not experimenting his hands on you- stob it Nabi it's not the time to feel horny.....

"W-what do y-you mean?" You scratch your neck and look away from his intense gaze. "You know what I'm talking about" he blankly spoke and his back a little now so close to your sanity. "I-" his intense gaze scared you that you could feel yourself already dripping. "You won't believe me" you leave a heavy breath. "Try me" he licked his lips impatient for your answers. "Actually I'm from-" you suddenly stop....

Nabi enemy could be anyone even your loved ones so be careful.... don't just trust someone so easily this isn't your world so it's easy for anyone to destroy you...if you fail this time you and Taehyung will suffer in every life and you guys won't be also able to reunite to fix the things....and trust me you don't wanna end up like that...

Rain's words suddenly flashed in your mind. You didn't even tell your parents then how can you tell Taehyung about everything? You persued your lips in thin line. He frowned wondering why you stopped suddenly. "I'm sorry I can't tell you" you bit your lower lip from nervousness. He almost looked so broken and helpless to you when you said that. But he straightened his position and was about to start his investigation again when suddenly the environment of the room.....

His eyes went dark already guessed what was wrong. You also shift in your seat uncomfortably. He noticed your movements how uncomfortable you were all of a sudden. You looked here and there feeling the air suddenly so heavy. Your eyes were filled with rage when you looked here and there but your facial expression and action were opposite. Taehyung's breathes quickened when he felt like  he saw these eyes somewhere. His jaw clenched when he spotted something in a dark corner as the room was only lightened by the lamp-

 His jaw clenched when he spotted something in a dark corner as the room was only lightened by the lamp-

It triggered him more as he felt the familiar absence. "Get out" you lightly flinched hearing his cold words. "What-"

"Get out this instance"

"Why-"

"I SAID FUCKING GET LOST"

You widened your eyes when you see something flickering in his eyes so without any questions anymore you ran out of the room......

[ Random scenarios cuz I'm not Yoongi]

Yn: Do you speak French?

Tae: Only between your legs tbh

Vote

Comment

And

Pie pie~
💜✨