pt.22✨✨

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ
     ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎ 🐾

" Tian! Taehyung is calling for you" Suzy said opening the door with a thud then closing the door with a thud

" Tian! Taehyung is calling for you" Suzy said opening the door with a thud then closing the door with a thud. I looked towards my precious couch where bright was sitting. He looked at me worriedly and sighed. "Devil";he murmured something I couldn't hear. "Should i-" he just nodded and went back to reading his book. Somewhere in me I was kinda excited. That way he pinned me-...

I slapped my thoughts away and got up from my seat. I had this denim brown long oversized hoodie and black sweat pan

ts with sneakers. I looked at my self in the mirror just to check if I was looking okay. I felt a death a glare poking my behinds I understood who it could be so I quickly went out of the room......

 I felt a death a glare poking my behinds I understood who it could be so I quickly went out of the room

"M-may I c-come in Sir?" I knocked on the door and heard a hum from the room. I pushed the door slowly and went inside. I saw him staring at the wall beside me weirdly. "S-sir you called me?" I stuttered looking down. Oh man they way he men spreaded his long thick legs. "Nabi" I quickly looked up to see him still staring at wall beside me coldly. How did he know? "Did you sign the contract yet?" He looked at me darkly. For some unknown reasons my whole body freezed. "W-which contact?" I was shivering at this point. Suddenly it was so cold in here. He got up from his seat and walked towards me slowly taking steps. He came too much closer to me and bend down. I could feel his breath on my lips. "My Submissive" he whispered and looked directly in my eyes. "S-sorry?" I tried to step away a little but he held my waist tightly. "S-sir n-now it's too m-much" I tried to push him away but he only held me closer. Suddenly I felt his breath on my lips. I closed my eyes tightly but felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me....

I felt him coming closer to my face. I stared at him in horror. But he just pushed his face in my neck inhaling my scent. "You know how I missed you" he left wet kisses on my neck and throat. He bit my collarbone making me close my eyes tight. I clenched my fist when he licked that place where he just bit. "Nabiahh who are you?" He whispered in my ears and licked my earlobe again. His little actions were making me so wet. "Stop clenching" he darkly chuckled and again looked in my eyes. "I liked the way how you pulled up this little idea of yours" he smiled but his face showed no innocence. It was the smile of a sinister. Suddenly he pulled apart and went back to his seat. I was just standing there freeze on my spot processing what just happened....

"Sign them after reading the rules and regulations" he went back to staring at the wall again. What was so in that wall? Was it his kink? I shook my head removing my dirty thoughts then picked up the contract in my hand. The fresh fragrance of papers hit my nose and I gulped staring at those documents. Dominant? Who? Him? Omo is he hiring me to clean his dirty semens after he fucked his Submissive? "Get out" he said in a warning tone and stared at the wall more intensely as if glaring. I gulped again and started to get out of the room without asking anything. I looked towards the wall to see if there's anything interesting. But there was nothing. He probably joined JinHit entertainment.....

While through the hallway I passed through Suzy

While through the hallway I passed through Suzy. She frowned looking at me with her wide lipstick mouth. I frowned but ignored her and stared at the documents. Such a Pervert! But Bright will kill me if he gets to know about these things. So I quickly hide those documents in my pants and went towards my office......

"What happened in there?" As soon as I entered in my office he jumped on me

"What happened in there?" As soon as I entered in my office he jumped on me. "Yahhh Nothing happened" I jerked his hands of me and went back to my seat trying to concentrate which was impossible. He again walked towards me but didn't say anything. I heard him sighing then went back to his seat. I side eyed and gasped witnessing how he was staring at me with his angel white eyes. I tried to ignore this creature but I was literally sweating at this point.....

"So he tried to mark you" he whispered and stared at your hickey in your collarbone

"So he tried to mark you" he whispered and stared at your hickey in your collarbone. And his eyes started to flicker into different colors as he sense the danger...

"There was a distance
Which
Nobody could reduce"

                    -Nabi...

Vote
Comment

And

Pie pie ~

💜✨