pt.20✨

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 ┗(•ˇ_ˇ•)―→

I suddenly woke up with my shaky breathes. I was breathing heavily of what I just witnessed all of a sudden. But to my surprise I was on my bed. "What am I doing here?" I was probably in my living room having dinner then-

"Nabi wake up" my mom suddenly came in my room without any permission. "Did I faint last night?" I asked her for an answer but she just rolled her eyes. "You sleep like you were in coma. So not gonna blame you for thinking like that" she tsked pulled the curtains revealing a big ass sun. "Aww! Mumma close it" I pulled my hands to cover my eyes from preventing that bitch sun's rays. "When you came back from work last night-" she paused and looked puzzled. "You didn't say anything and went to your room and fell asleep as soon as you laid in your bed" she worriedly looked at me...

"Were you guys home last night?" I asked out of confusion. "Then where else?" She said and shrugged. "Are you okay?" She came and sat beside me. "If something is bothering you then tell me" she said softly making me almost tear up. It means a lot bitch-

"I'm okie" I said and give her a assuring smile. "Then get ready hmm?" She said and kissed my forehead before getting out...

I sighed thinking about yesterday. Was it my nightmare then? Was I dreaming seriously? Then I suddenly gasped remembering about Rain...

I pushed my pillow aside and revealed my black diary- but wait it wasn't black? "R-rain?" I tensed up and opened the diary but no response. I tapped the diary and tried to shake it but still no response? Should I go for CPR? "R-rain a-are you ok-okay?" I literally stuttered realizing I won't get any response. What will I do without her actually? How will I survive?...

 What will I do without her actually? How will I survive?

I was walking through the hallway of HYBE still tensed about Rain. What's wrong with her? It it because of yesterday's incident was that all real? That means I wasn't dreaming? Should I ask help from that bright or light?....