pt.15✨

𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒪ℱ ᵈᵉˢᵗⁱⁿʸ
☼︎𑁍

Roaming around the Hybe building finally found the office room it has written in bold letters-

MR.BANG SI HYUK

Gulping a little I knocked on the door and heard a faint sound "come in" and opened the door to find a old hag- man sitting on a chair staring at the computer. The room smelled so noise and it made me calm a little...

"Anneyohaseiyoo! I'm Kim Tian and I applied for BTS Management Department and here is my CV" I introduced myself and handed him my CV as he motioned me to sit down. "Hmmm so ur still a student?" He said good through my details. "Yes sir currently I'm still studying in College" I said quite confidently...

"So are you really a boy?" he asked as his attention was now full on me. "Last time I checked-" I quickly shut my mouth when I realised what I was about to say. "Why tho?" he mumbled and pouted...

Imagine Bang PD nim pouting instead of banging- *cough*

"Sorry?" I asked getting out from mu daze. He stared at me for a while and leaned backwards resting his head on the chair. "Why do you wanna do this job?" he asked probably thinking he dominated me but lol. "For money" I replied and shrugged my shoulders. "And why do you look so confident that I will really give you this job?" he asked frowning. "Cuz you need an employee and I need money" I replied this time with a fuck-you smile. His eyes widen and he cleared his throat. "Okay you are selected try not to interact with the Idols too much. And you can start from today and now" he finished and went back to staring at his computer screen...

I nodded and bowed respectfully and went to the door. "Ahhh! Listen Mr.Tian please go to the staff room and ask a lady named Suzy to explain you your works. I hope you won't dissapoint anyone and Good luck!" he said and pouted again. I cringed so hard and couldn't help from making faces then went out asap...

-