pt.17✨

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 ˢⁿᵒʷ ᶠᵃˡˡˢ
☾︎❀☽︎

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 ˢⁿᵒʷ ᶠᵃˡˡˢ☾︎❀☽︎

"Hey! Call me Artist" "Hey! Call me Idol~".......

The next concert is tomorrow so everyone is preparing for tomorrow. Even tho BTS is the biggest boy band but they don't have any attitude for their big achievements. They love their fans and even have a soulful bond with them. They want to live live every normal human beings but fails to do so for some people with evil eyes out there. They were send from Heaven even tho everyone also came from there but they were different. You maybe heard of super human beings saving the world from being destroyed but what about those Human souls who are neglected? They are broken thousands of time but still works somehow. What about those teenagers who always thinks of dieing? Waiting for your death at the age of living fully is scary. Some hearts are broken by parents, family, friends, peoples, boys or men, girls or women and most importantly the society. Actually the world is so pretty and beautiful that you want to live again and again. And maybe that's why the Hell decided to take the peace by sending demons after those peoples who were born to save souls. It has been going since ages. But something very wrong happened which shook the Hell and the Heaven........

"You can't stop me loving myself~" Jimin shook the stage with his high note-

---------

"Ahhh! Hyung that sucks" Jungkook said being all sweaty and drinking his banana milk. "Language you brat" Jin said and smacked his head. We all laughed being sweaty and smelly. "Taehyung! Why don't you go to your parents for few days?" Namjoon said to the younger one and Jin looked at him hopefully. They thought he will get a little better or maybe get some strength if he visits his parents. "I don't wanna" But Taehyung refused and shrugged while using his phone. "Why don't you wanna visit you parents Tae?" This yoongi asked but again he just shrugged. "Maybe hyung wants to focus on his career more" Jungkook said again eyeing everyone while drinking his milk. "It's not like this..... Actually I just don't wanna trouble them more over we are so busy right now. Not to mention our schedule" Taehyung said explaining his reasons. But only 7 peoples in the room knew the reason but remained silent as always......