pt.18✨

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᵈᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ
㋛︎♥︎

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᵈᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ㋛︎♥︎

"What are you doing here?" I asked that light guy or whatever. "I'm here to help you out" he said and sat on my precious couch without any permission. "Help me with what?" I asked him again probably making him regret his decisions. "To eat him out" he said and smirked. "WHAT?" I almost screamed damn! I hate my mind. "I mean to save him from being eaten" he said and started coming closer to me....

"Where's is Rain?" He asked me getting closer to my face. Idk y I got chills watching his eyes suddenly turning dark. "How?" I whispered cuz how tf he would even know all these. "Oh God! Heavens picked a stupid" he said and rolled his eyes....

"So you're here" the door suddenly opened the private room of HYBE revealing Suzy. "What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked without even bothering to look at her just calmly staring at the wall. "What are you staring at?" Suzy completely ignored his question and walked closer to him. "At that Woman" Taehyung suddenly blurted out making her halt in her steps. "Which Woman?" Suzy asked being confused. "Succubus" he whispered and suddenly the whole room's vibe changed. It was suddenly so cold and heavy. "What's wrong-?" She couldn't even finish her words when suddenly the light turned off making the room more dark than it was....

"T-taehyung?" Suzy stuttered suddenly feeling very odd. "T-tae-" she couldn't even finish her words when she felt someone's breath on her back. She turned to see Taehyung standing there while looking down with closed eyes. "T-tae-" she whispered and tried to touch her but suddenly Taehyung choked her tightly making it hard for her to breathe and pinned her against a wall....

"DANGER" Suddenly Taehyung screamed loudly and his face cracked and eyes totally turned white. "Ahhh.." Suzy screamed so loudly looking at Taehyung whose body structure totally changed and now his eyes turned blue with his dark veins popping out of his skin. Now his handsome existence looked more terrifying than a the Lucifer-

 Now his handsome existence looked more terrifying than a the Lucifer-