pt.11✨

Tᕼᗴ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Oᖴ ʳᵃⁱⁿˢ
☁︎☘︎

Tᕼᗴ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Oᖴ ʳᵃⁱⁿˢ☁︎☘︎

"But what was that?" you asked your diary after telling her the whole incident happened today...

Idk either Nabi! But you have to be careful please. Idk what's gonna happen in future with you but all ik is you are a human healer you are here to heal someone. And if feel those emotions seeing Taehyung maybe your his healer Nabi. The heaven chose you for his demons.

"And who are his demons?" I asked not getting exactly FUCKING NOTHING.....

Look Nabi ik its complicated but BTS are healing souls which were broken. But Taehyung forget to heal himself maybe he's too tired and alone compared to others and he even tried to harm himself so that he can be just alone and free from everything but poor him couldn't. Just because how they are healing souls they have so many haters who are humans but they also have those black demons hurting them. Ik its weird but its not effecting other members as much its effecting Taehyung. They are abusing him mentally and physically. So heaven chose you for him Nabi and you will face his demons face to face when its time. Something worst will happen if u don't save him Nabi. But I don't know about those quick memory you are having in that small brain of yours. You gotta find out.

"Still I cant understand anything. But why werent you replying me on day. I thought ur battery died or something" I asked ofc totally a dumb question....

I don't have any battery. Did you see any battery hole on my ass? Huh. I was just under their spell.

"You got an ass? Btw who spelled you tho?" I again asked a dumb question....

My father ofc those demons. Who else? They found out that that the healer came but doesn't know its you. Be aware of everything surrounding you they can be anyone!

"Yahhh! Don't scare me like that. But who is BeatyAsses? I have been hearing about them since I came here" I am so damn curious now....

They are 7 Angels from heaven sended by the Heaven's King itself. They are born to save souls and destroy every negative energy surrounding us. They succeeded but demons were fast enough to cage one of them. And he's Taehyung.

"Ohhhhh but he looks pervert" I said  while those memories again danced in my mind making so many emotions at the same time....