pt.19✨

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ
✵✈︎

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ✵✈︎

"Mom!Dad! I'm home" I shouted their names but no answers. "Where are y'all?" I shouted for them again and searched for them. But the whole house was silent and had no one expect me. "where did they go?" I tried to call them but no response. I was so tired and hungry so at first I went to my bathroom and showered before getting into my hoodie and shorts.....

I went towards the kitchen and made an instant ramen. Then I went to the living room to watch my favorite K-drama and have my ramen. I banged my ass against my couch and started eating. I was eating peacefully and was totally focused on the drama where the main leads were about to kiss when I suddenly heard some strange whispers behind. It was as if two peoples were talking in different language that I couldn't understand. So I turned but saw none. I shrugged my shoulders thinking i was thinking nonsense because of tiredness when suddenly I heard some footsteps from upstairs. I thought it was a thief so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife ready to attack any creature...

 I thought it was a thief so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife ready to attack any creature

There was just a red lighting dancing left and right. I turned off every light of the house expect the living room cuz I love darkness. But now I'm getting weird vibes I started checking here and there but found none so I turned to go but suddenly that red light suddenly broke with a loud sound. With a jerk I turned back only to see darkness. "H-hello?" I asked making sure if there was someone else except me. But heard no response I gulped moved forward only my footsteps could be heard now. Then I checked everything and every room but nothing wrong. I didn't realize I was holding my breath for this long....

With a deep sigh I turned to go but freezed when I spotted a tall figure in front of me-

It was a woman wearing white but her face I couldn't see. Suddenly she started to shake abnormally with her the whole house started to shake. "AHHHHHHH-" With a loud scream I saw only black dots and passed out....

"L-LEAVE M-ME" Suzy screamed jerking Taehyung's hands on her neck chocking her. Without turning back she quickly ran out of the room. She was running through that VIP area which is very silent and oddly so dark. She ran more faster and her breath started to fastened hearing a loud roar coming from that room probably Taehyung's.....

She kept running but there was no stop. The more she ran the more darker the hallway becomes. It oddly had no end today. She stopped feeling exhausted from running with her high heels....

"Need any help?" A sick voice spoke out out of nowhere. She looked up only to fell back in horror-

Her eyes were now big asf while her scream stuck in her throat

"From now on you're my SLAVE"

"The path was dangerous
Yet,
It was nothing compared
To live,
With You...

-Nabi...

Vote

Comment

And

Pie pie ~

💜✨