pt.21✨

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 ⁿᵒᵗᵉᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ
'ᴥ︎︎︎'

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 ⁿᵒᵗᵉᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ'ᴥ︎︎︎'

"What were you doing there?" Bright asked me worriedly after dragging me to my office room. "What do you mean?" I rubbed my wrist cuz it was so red. Where do they gym tho...

"Nabi! You have to stay away from that man" he held my shoulders and shook my body as if trying to get me out of my delulu. "I stay away from every man" I jerked his hands and moved back. "They're Snakes" I muttered under my breath and looked at him annoyingly. "I-....I'm saying for you own good" he plopped himself again on the couch. "I don't have anything good in me" he sighed and looked out of the window.....

"True" he whispered under his breath now looking at the girl cursing him while sanitizing her hands...

"Yo- you wanted this?" He growled thrusting deep inside of some random pussy. "Y-yesss DADDY.." The desperate woman moaned under his mercy. His members were shamelessly watching him literally abusing her but yet she enjoyed...

I mean who won't?

"

Hyung you need to cool down..." Jungkook sighed looking at his hyung while rubbing a bitch's boobs sitting on his lap. "Kim Taehyung fucking stop before I pull your dick out then hang it in my house door" Yoongi meowed aggressively but in real he was worried for his brother. Taehyung was getting out of hand day by day. He just couldn't control himself nowadays. He was clueless and totally fucked up. So he came in these bars to fuck some sluts here to reduce his stress. As much as it sounds disgusting to say but he was fucking that woman in front of his hyungs. It wasn't his any kink but he was just now so terrified to be alone.......

 It wasn't his any kink but he was just now so terrified to be alone

"Looks like someone's is about to loose a dick huh?"

" And one fine day,
Your name didn't
make me smile
Anymore..."

- Nabi...

Vote

Comment

And

Pie pie ~
💜✨