Chapter Five - Loving Memories

It has been three months since the Creepypastas have seen Annabel have an outrageous outburst from when they first met her. Yes she may of had other outbursts that happened within the past three months but they were just small ones which would take Annabel only one to three days to calm down from. It has also been three months since the Creepypastas have witness Annabel's killing. Never have they saw so many families cry over the lose of a love one on the news before.

Annabel was now a happy ball of sunshine around the Creepypastas. She would tell them stories about what The White Queen and her father would do on rainy days or how she would chase Tweedledee and Tweedledum around The White Queen's castle making everyone laugh at their antics. The Creepypastas would look after Annabel just like how Jeff, BEN, Sally, Smile Dog, and The Slender Brothers would do all the time. They would know all the procedures on what would have to be done whenever Annabel would have a meltdown.

Annabel loved her new family. Completely forgetting about what happened three months ago to her. But that memory will forever be etched in the Creepypastas minds forever and will do anything to not let Annabel fall into the hands of Zalgo.

-----
-----

"Annabel!" Little Sally called out happily as she ran over to my open arms in the back of Slender Manison in the open backyard. I laughed as I wrapped my arms around the same girl spinning Sally around making her giggle as everyone watched us with a soft expression on their faces. "Faster Annabel! Faster!" Sally squealed laughed. "As you wish my Little Princess." I laughed as I spun her around faster.

As I came to a halt, I put Sally down as we walked over to an alone swing that was tied to one of the trees in the backyard. I sat on the swing sitting Little Sally on my lap as I swung slightly. "Annabel? Can you tell us something that you did in Wonderland?" Sally asked as she looked up at me with her green eyes as I pushed a strand of her brown hair behind her ear. I smiled softly as I nodded. "Why of course my dear. I would love to. I'm pretty sure the other would love that too, huh?" I grinned as I looked at my uncles and friends.

My uncles and friends chuckled as they walked over to Sally and I and sat around us while Laughing Jack and Jeff leaned again the tree with their arms crossed. "This should be another interesting story huh, Annie Bear." Laughing Jack laughed slightly making me giggle with a slight blush on my face. "Why of course Jackie Dear. But this story... This story of my father and I. A story on what we found and something I would never forget.." I smiled softly looking up into the night sky as I watched the fireflies fly around us..

-----
-----

~ Memory ~

"Daddy!" A four year old Annabel called out to her father happily as she ran over to him. "Baby girl! Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are four now! Oh how time goes by so fast!" Her father cheered as he picked her up spinning her around making Annabel laugh. When Annabel's father put Annabel down, he ruffled her shoulder length white hair making her grin. "So what does my little daughter love to do today? It is her birthday today after all." Her father asked as he smiled brightly.

Annabel thought for a moment before someone walked over to them. "Well, I heard that a new carnival in the other realm just opened from one of my inside sources. Why don't you take Little Annie there to it Mad Hatter? And it's Halloween along with it being Annabel's birthday? Why don't you go out to there? No one will say anything about your appearance. The people will think you are wearing a costume after all?" Annabel and her father heard before turning around slightly to see that it was The White Queen talking. "Auntie Queeny!" Annabel cheered running over to the queen and hugged her legs making The White Queen laugh softly patting Annabel's head.