Author's Note: Notice and Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone, Kazumi Moon here.

I just wanted to say that Chapter 14 is in the process of being written.

Reasons for the late update is due to all the work U have been getting lately along with the major writer's block I have for all my stories.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience of the situation at hand. But now since I have plenty of time I'll be able to update my stories now. So soon, hopefully, my updates for my stories will be frequent.

If you'll like to reach me, please follow my twitter account and instagram account {that I share with my friend} along with following me on my quotev account that I will give below:

Twitter: LittleNight_x

Instagram: otaku.duo.x

Quotev: JustABeautifulNightmare

Now here, as an apology, I'm going to give you a sneak peek of the second book for "Did You Forget, For I Am Mad?"

Sneak Peak:

For all these years, I never personally knew who my twin sister and father were.. Mother always told me stories about who my father was and what he does.. She told me where I was born.. Told me who my family members were.. I also know who my twin sister is.. I mean how can I not? She is a known murderer after all.. Yeah that's right, I know my sister is the famous "The Mad Hatter" named right after our father.. It's strange you know.. That I should be afraid of the fact that my family members and my sister are killers.. What am I talking about? I'm a killer just like them.. Oh, I never got to tell you who I am! Where are my manners? My name is Alice Marie Hatter.. But to everyone else.. I'm known as Beautiful Nightmare.. Hope you enjoyed my beautiful nightmares..