Chapter Seven - Confessions

Night has fall upon the Slender Mansion and everyone was minding their own business. Jane and Jeff bickering with each other as Smile Dog watched, Dark Link and Eyeless Jack playing balloon tennis on the couch in the living room, the three proxies, Masky, Hoodie, and Ticci Toby were talking about their latest mission with each other on the stairs, the Slender Brothers having a causal conversation with one another in the kitchen, Laughing Jack was playing with Little Sally and Charlie in the living room, and lastly the former couple, Annabel and BEN, playing some video games in Annabel's room.

Annabel sat in between BEN's leg as they played Mario Kart for the wii in Annabel's room. "No far! You glitched the game when I was about to win!" Annabel whined when she lost for the fifth time in a row against BEN. BEN laughed as he pulled Annabel into a hug. "Aww don't be like that! I won far and square and you know it." BEN smirked. "Now that is just a whole bunch of lies." Annabel scowled making BEN laugh more.

As the former couple laugh happily, everyone in the living room and kitchen felt a small angered tension in the air. Why would someone be so angry at such happy laughter? Oh, if only this person knew why Annabel is so close to BEN in the first place for he would have actually understand their relationship that was once before..

-----
-----

"Jackie?" I heard Little Sally call for me snapping me out of a small daze. I shook my head and looked at her with a grin. "Yes Sally?" I questioned. "Can I ask you something?" She asked making me nod slightly. "Sure, go ahead." I answered. Sally looked around and crawls over to me before whispering in my ear as my eyes widen from what she said. "Do you like Annabel?"

-----
-----

I sat at my bed with my laptop on my lap as BEN still sat on the floor playing Pokémon. I was looking at all the new things that was online like the news and new clothing that was in stores... And maybe I was hacking BEN's game every once in a while..

"Ugh! This is the tenth time this stupid gym leader beat me! How is that possible?!" I heard BEN groan in defeat as I bit back a giggle. "Aww, is little Benny Wenny all angry because he can't beat the last gym leader." I teased the Link look a like as I laid down with the laptop next to me as I took BEN's hat and put it on my head smirking. BEN groaned again before he looked up at me with an annoyed expression on his face. "Oh shut it Anna." He said before he snatched his hat from my head making me laugh.

"Oh don't be like that." I giggled before going back to my laptop closing all the tabs that I was using to mess with BEN. BEN rolled his eyes before he got off from the ground and laid next to me on the bed as he watched me click on my mouse. "And what have you been doing for the pass hour? All I heard was the clicking from your mouse." BEN commented. "Shopping!" I chirped making BEN chuckle. "Of course."

"Ne, BEN, can I ask you something?" I wondered as I started to play 'Fire N Gold' by Bea Miller from one of my playlists. BEN looked at me nodding. "Yeah sure, go a head." I sat up fiddling with my fingers on my lap looking down. "Um... What would you do.... If one day... I just disappeared.. From you and everyone else?.." I asked quietly. BEN sat up in front of me and tilted my head up to look at him. "Now where did this question come from Annabel.." He whispered.

I shook my head looking away. "Just a thought.." BEN sighed before making me look at him again. "Well to answer your question, I think everyone in this house upset and depress. You are seriously a ball of sunshine to everyone here in the mansion. Don't get me started on what your uncles would do if one day you just disappear from here." BEN informed me making me chuckle. "You have a point. Thank you for the answer though." I smiled at BEN making him grin. "Not a problem Anna." BEN said before he smirked making me worried. "Why are you smirking? I don't like it when you smirk. You're planning something aren't you." I said quickly before I started backing away from him on my bed.