Chapter Eighteen - Flashback and First Love

(Author's Note: Okay, this was going to be a filler chapter but then I decided that this will be Chapter Eighteen. You guys will be getting to see the inside of Annabel's and BEN's relationship before she met everyone.. Keep this chapter in mind for the next book! I feel like this is important to include in the story! Oh! And just to let you guys know now, I'm going to be editing the book a little bit here and there and changing some facts around. Just so that it will work out for the next book and such. Along with changing Annabel's bio a little. I will also be changing Alice's name so keep an eye on that too! Also the website, Polyvore, is no more so all the outfits I made for the next books are gone so I'm going to be hunting for some outfits to go with the story so that's going to be fun. Got a lot of things planned out for the next book so I have to fix 'Did You Forget, For I Am Mad?' up a bit. This chapter is inspired by Camila Cabello's song and music video "Consequences".

Also, I was thinking about making an Assassination Classroom story. Maybe, I don't know. Is anyone a fan of Assassination Classroom?~

One more thing! I just watched the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina! {I LOVE it} And it inspired me to write an original story so keep an eye out for an update on that!

And if you haven't checked out the last update, "ANNOUNCEMENT", go on and check it out! You can be a part of the "Into the Madness" server on discord along with everyone to talk about ships, questions, and story hints about "Did You Forget, For I Am Mad?", if you would like to join the server, message me and I will give you the link to join!~

Thank you for reading this little author's note.~ Enjoy the chapter.~)

Chapter Eighteen – Flashback and First Love

Dirty tissues, trust issues

Glasses on the sink, they didn't fix you

Lonely pillows in a strangers bed

Little voices in my head

Secret keeping, stop the bleeding

Lost a little weight because I wasn't eating

All the souls that I can't listen to, to tell the truth

Flashback to Annabel and BEN being fifteen years old

A young Annabel laid on BEN's bed asleep as he tended to her wounds. BEN shook his head as he places and wraps bandages on her arms and legs. "Oh Annie, why would you fight those guys knowing that they are bigger then you.. Now you are all hurt.." BEN muttered as he puts away his first aid kit before looking over seeing Annabel starting to wake up. Annabel cracks her eyes open with a small noise bringing a hand up rubbing the sleep out of her eyes before blinking seeing the bandages on her knuckles frowning a bit muttering "What the.." "I patched you up while you were sleeping. We don't need you getting an infection, do we now?" BEN said looking at her as he sat next to her on the bed. Annabel stared at him feeling her eyes become a darker blue looking down at her hands shaking her head a bit. BEN nodding a bit fixing the blanket around her saying "Mine telling me why you fought them knowing you don't have your uncle's permission to go out tonight? You're lucky I found you out there instead of him or Slender would have your head." "Not unless I poison him first.. He knows better not to touch me when I'm angry.." making BEN shake his head.