Chapter Seventeen - The Insane Princess of Wonderland

Chapter Seventeen – The Insane Princess of Wonderland

Previously On "Did You Forget, For I Am Mad?"

The syringe that was in my hand had now dropped to the ground as I watched the whole scene in front of me happen. My body started to shake and twitch. Anger started to fill me. My father was being hurt by that monster. I felt eyes on me. So many eyes. And the last thing I heard was Auntie White's scream of fear before everything went black.

My insanity consumed me all..

Her vision started to go RED.

That's all it took for her. Seeing her father on the ground bleeding and withering in pain as Zalgo as beating him showing no mercy. No medication in her system. Death creeping too close to her father. Seeing her family and friends frozen in fear of what Zalgo is doing.

So many thoughts were running through her head.

Annabel's world was spinning, all her sanity is leaving her body as her eyes lock on Zalgo. The menace who dares destroys her family's, friends' and her life. The person who took away her home at a young age. The person who has been trying to kidnap her for years. The person who almost killed her for taking most of her blood. The person who dare hurts her family and friends. The person who almost about to kill her father. The person who was one of the many reasons why her mother and twin sister left. The person- No, that monster who dare destroys her mentally and physically. Zalgo will pay for what he has done. Zalgo. Will. DIE.

SHE SNAPPED.

And just like that, everyone saw Annabel lunge towards Zalgo tackling him down to the ground not caring about her injuries or about herself anymore. Annabel was no longer there. Just her body and her insanity. "Annabel no! Come back here this instant!" The white queen shouted in fear as she watched her niece fight the monster. "Annabel please come back to us! Let someone else take care of him! We don't want you to get hurt!" The red queen shouted right after. Annabel ignored everyone's pleas as she started to hit Zalgo with whatever strength in her body yet somehow in some way, Zalgo can feel pain. Zalgo growled in pain as he started to fight back at Annabel. CLAW! PUNCH! KICK!" That's all you saw. That's all what Annabel's family and friend saw in front of them.

Hoodie and Masky rushed over to Hatter carefully carrying him back to the group as Splendorman and Eyeless Jack started to patch him up and making sure no more blood was spilling out of his wounds. "A-Annabel.. Annabel what-.. W-What is she.. doing?.." Hatter asked weakly as Splendorman shook his head as he concentrated on Hatter's wounds. "Don't speak, Tarrant.. You mustn't use your energy speaking right now.. Annabel is doing just fine. Please, relax.." Splendorman said as Hatter nodded a bit resting his head back against the ground staring up at the ceiling trusting Splendorman's words.

As Hatter was being patched up, everyone watched as Zalgo and Annabel rolled around on the ground attacking one another before jumping away kneeling on the ground. Pants can be heard from the both of them as they kept their eyes on one another. Then in a swift movement, Annabel took off her hat looking through it taking out twin swords putting her hat back on. Everyone's eyes widen as they watch her grab the swords getting up hearing her say "You are a dead monster.." before running forward at Zalgo. Zalgo's eyes widen as he quickly got up using his claws to hold back Annabel's twin swords away from him. Mallymkun, Dormouse, watched Annabel in amazement saying "She grew up so much and she has learned many things, hasn't she?" She said as Trenderman nodded saying "She has. Grown into a lovely girl who knows a lot.."