twenty: old news.

amani.

"damn so shanti really pregnant?" janae asked as she massaged my head.

we were watching the cleveland show in her room as i laid in between her legs.

we both had a little bit of homework to finish up before we leave tomorrow.

we decided to do it together accompanied by wing stop and summer walker playing in the background.

"yes." i sighed.

i was excited to be an auntie but i could tell that everything was new to ashanti.

she was still in her early thirties and hadn't planned on having a kid, especially since the doctors told her it was a high risk and very unlikely.

she had planned her life around not having kids and as she finally started to accept that, she got pregnant.

"why you sound like that?" she asked.

"i've just been wondering how ashanti really feels about this."

"what you mean? she not happy?"

"no, i'm sure she's happy but it's all new to her. she didn't plan this and although she's at a good age to have kids, it's other shit that factors into it, y'know?"

"have you talked to her about it?"

i shook my head.

"i've been putting it off. i don't know how i would bring it up. and her hormones already terrible, if she start that viola davis cry imma be pissed."

janae laughed.

"that's yo' sister, you know how to handle certain situations with her."

i shrugged.

"a lil' bit. she so bipolar, it change every time."

"you are the last person to say somebody is bipolar."

"i'm not bipolar." i mugged.

"look, see!" she said, pointing at my mug and laughing.

"ain't shit funny." i said, swatting her hands off of me as i got up and went in the kitchen.

i grabbed a box of cupcake goldfish, shaking a few in my hand before popping them in my mouth.

janae followed me out making me walk back into the room.

"why are you running?" janae said, following me all around the house using an accent.

"bruh, you blowing me." i said, fighting a laugh.

i was running from her until she picked me up and threw me on her bed.

she peppered my face with kisses making me laugh.

"moveeee, i don't like you." i said in between giggles.

"mhm, stop bluffin'." she said, kissing me on my lips, sucking on my bottom lip.

i wrapped my arms around her neck as i sucked on her tongue.

"i love you, ma."

"i love you more, baby."

~time skip~

me and janae had took a nap but it became a little longer than what it was supposed to be.

janae was still sleeping.

i was cooking some pasta for me and janae before jakobi had called me.

"wassup kobi."