fifty: she's here.

janae.

"hi, pretty girl." i cooed at the newborn baby.

"she look just like jace." jakobi smiled.

"like shit." i laughed.

the initials kjg were embroidered on her pink hat.

keola jade green.

"imma spoil the shit outta her man." jakobi sighed.

"i can't believe she's finally here."

we walked back to ashanti's hospital room.

"you okay, shanti?" jakobi asked her, sitting in the chair by her bed.

she nodded.

"i just hope she's okay." she said barely above a whisper.

she wiped the tears that fell and sighed.

"she's doing good. stole jace's whole face." i said, holding her hand.

ashanti gave us a weak smile making my heart break a little.

keola had to stay in nicu since she was born premature.

although the doctor assured ashanti there was nothing major going on, ashanti still worried.

the doctor said that everything was good with keola and she was just staying so if anything was to go wrong, they could catch it in time.

"hey baby, you okay?" jace asked, coming back into the room with a bag of raising cane's.

ashanti nodded.

"it's okay if you don't wanna talk."

jace gave the top of her head a kiss before putting his keys in his pocket and placing the bag onto the table.

he gave all of us our food before sitting down.

"she is so fucking cute, oh my god." amani said, coming into the room and sitting beside me.

"who the fuck is you talking about?" i side eyed her.

"the baby, dummy."

"i was just checking. but isn't she?"

"i'm obsessedddddd. she looks just like jace big head ass." amani shook her head.

"it's 'cause he irritated me the whole pregnancy." ashanti playfully rolled her eyes.

"yeah yeah whatever, you love it." he said, giving her a kiss.

"i need you to eat, shanti." he sighed.

ashanti sat up before grabbing some fries and eating them.

amani ate a chicken tender, scrolling through her phone.

i laid on her shoulder, rolling my eyes as my phone started ringing.

i answered, putting it up to my ear.

"wassup?"

"have you seen apryll?" kay asked, stressed out.

"last time i seen her was like 3 days ago when she came to our hotel crying and shit."

"am i wrong, nae?" kay sniffled over the phone.

"nigga are you crying?"

"yes! i don't know where the fuck my girlfriend is and i'm stressed out!"

"okay, calm down. she can't be far, don't you have her location?"

"yes but it won't fucking update."

"she might be at zahara's house. and you're kinda wrong but you're not at the same time."

"how the fuck am i wrong? she was thinking about killing my seed before she even fucking told me! and then got mad at me when i got mad, the shit makes no sense."

"she has the right to not want the baby, kay. but she was wrong for not talking to you about it first. but at least she didn't go through with it."

"she's deadass wrong. i might be wrong for icing her out and shit but she doesn't see the shit from my perspective. i'd do anything for apple bruh i love the hell outta that girl. more than anything. so knowing she doesn't wanna have my baby hurts like shit."

"kay, she does wants to have your kids. you're so busy only hearing the part when she said she didn't want this baby. look around, kay. you still in that same lifestyle that almost got us killed on multiple occasions. look at us and how bad we fucked up because of the shit. you really think she'd wanna raise a baby in that enviorment?"

"but nae i'd never let nun' happen to her or our kid! i'd die before i'd let that shit happen. i can leave all this shit alone just not as fast as she wants me to."

"that's the thing, kay. she doesn't want it to get to the point where you'd have to die just for them to live. leave the lifestyle alone. break the cycle so you and apryll can raise y'all family in peace."

kay groaned before sighing.

"imma hit you later, buzz."

i nodded before hanging up.

"he still hasn't talked to apple?" amani asked.

i shook my head.

"he'll understand what i'm saying the moment he sees her face to face. he's always been like that."

amani sipped her drink.

"kay girlfriend pregnant?" jakobi asked.

"what's it you, nosey?" amani retorted.

"yeah seems like you should've had enough of babies by now." i laughed, making him mug me.

"what?" jace asked.

amani side eyed me before stifling her laugh.

"uh see what had happened was-" jakobi started before being cut off by jace.

"you got somebody pregnant?!" jace exclaimed.

"awe hell nawl." ashanti shook her head.

"allegedly. it's either mine or her ex's." jakobi sighed.

"now who in the fuck did you get pregnant?" jace asked.

"lashay..." jakobi mumbled.

ashanti bursted out into laughter earning a mug from jace and jakobi.

"when did y'all even fuck? ain't y'all supposed to be friends?"

"it was a long ass time ago. emphasis on long. we were drunk and ion even remember nothing. she fucked my relationship with kyra up and it's a messy ass situation that ion feel like getting into to. long story short when the baby comes imma take a dna test and just go from there."

"you just stupid." jace said, smacking jakobi upside his head.

"speaking of babies..." amani started making me look at her confused.

"well i know you ain't pregnant 'cause you like coochie so what is it?" ashanti asked.

"me and janae have been thinking and... we've decided to try for a kid."

i squeezed her hand for reassurance as i held it.

ashanti and jace gasped.

"really?" ashanti asked.

we nodded.

"yes! thank fuck!" jakobi exclaimed.

"who's gonna carry? 'cause of amani's disorder?" jace asked.

"we were gonna see what the doctor says first but if she isn't able to then i'd be happy to carry for us." i spoke.

ashanti wiped her tears and smiled.

"you growing up on me, mani. and i hate it so bad but i'm so proud of you." ashanti said, kissing amani's forehead.

a/n: filler chapter but fifty chapters?! oh my goodnesssssss