thirty one: old friend.*

amani.

"ouuu shittt!" janae moaned, using my ponytail as a guide.

i reached up and pinched her nipple, teasing her hole with the tip of my tongue.

"i'm gon' cummmm!" janae shouted, trying to push my head away.

i slapped her hands away, tongue fucking her.

"fuck, keep doing that...right there." janae moaned lowly, panting as her eyes rolled back.

i slipped two fingers inside of her making her legs hook around my neck and her toes curl.

"shitttt!" she moaned, cumming all over my tongue.

i moaned at the taste, detaching from her clit and coming up to meet her face.

i kissed her, our tongues moving in a synchronized movement.

"you wore me the fuck out." janae said, slowly dozing off.

"unt unt nae get up. you told kay you was gon' pop out tonight."

she groaned.

"we can't just stay in and bump coochies?" she lazily smiled making me laugh.

"girl you crazy as hell."

she laughed before wrapping her arms around my waist.

"i'm sorry." she said, examining the room.

i looked at her with a confused expression on my face.

"sorry for what?"

"ruining our vacation. we were supposed to have the week all to ourselves and all my drama just ruined it. i didn't want our quality time to be spent in the place i've spent all my life tryna run from, y'know? new york really fucks with me."

i sighed before making her look me in the eyes.

"any time that i spend with you is the best. whether it's here, in dc, shit even in hell."

"let's not manifest that." she warned making me laugh.

"the point is that as long as i'm with you...i'm good janae. you're one of the best things to ever happen to me. you've helped me with so much shit you don't even know of. i'm not here for you because i feel obligated. i genuinely love you and i understand that we both have our own shit and sometimes it crosses over into our relationship. and i'm fine with that. as long as we always have good communication and each other, we'll be fine."

janae looked at me, compassion and love filling her eyes.

"please let me eat you out." she pleaded.

i smiled, playfully rolling my eyes.

"for real ma, i appreciate you like shit. like on so many levels that i can't even explain. i'm not used to having someone be with me through thick and thin. i haven't had something like that since nik passed away."

i rubbed her hand in a reassuring manner.

"i'm in this for the long run. i promise, nae. even when shit get hard, we have to promise not to give up on each other."

"i promise."

~time skip~

"where did kay tell you we were going? i need to know what i'm dressing for."

me and janae just finished getting out the shower.

and of course, she's taking the longest to get ready.

"some lil' hookah bar. it must be new 'cause ion remember it being around here when we was growing up." janae shrugged, coming out of the bathroom.

"you gon' diffuse your curls?" i asked.