twenty five: explanation.

amani.

trigger warning! please continue graciously.

i woke up and janae was gone.

i would go and look for her but i'm so damn tired i just went back to sleep.

it was only 5 minutes before janae came busting through our hotel room door.

she had a bag of raising canes and two drinks.

she placed them down on the bed, kicked off her shoes, handing me my food and a drink.

she sat in front of me on the bed, stuffing a fry in her mouth.

"talk." she said.

"a-about what?" i asked, confused as hell that she seemed all upset.

"who is desireé to you? and say some stupid shit imma throw this damn tender at yo' head."

i sighed, pushing my food away and laying down on the other side of the bed.

"i told you i'll talk about it when i feel like it. you even said you'll let me come to it on my own terms."

it was quiet for a few seconds before janae sighed.

"are you fucking her?"

i immediately shot up.

"what? fuck no."

"but based off what you told ashanti-"

"you were listening to my conversation?"

"that's not the point. what the fuck is going on between you and her?"

i groaned.

"janae, it's nothing."

"you got about one more time to say it's nothing and we gon' be nothing." she said.

i deadpanned her.

"what?"

"you heard me, amani."

"nah, i didn't 'cause it sound like you tryna manipulate me into telling you."

"i'm not tryna manipulate shit. i'm simply tired of you acting like you can't tell me shit. i ain't even plan on talking to yo' ass before last night and based off i heard, it seems like you and that b-... girl, got sumn' going on."

"we don't have shit going on! like what the fuck?!"

"amani, stop playing in my face bro before we get to moving furniture up in this bitch."

"you can't beat me." i mugged.

"i'll beat yo' ass just like i be beating yo' pussy up, try me."

i rolled my eyes.

"i thought we was good after last night. we had a conversation about this, janae."

"i know, i wasn't even on that shit no more until i heard her and jakobi talkings and the shit just pissed me off all over again."

i sighed.

"ma, for real, wassup?"

my heart melted at hearing her call me that.

i could tell that this was really bothering her and even though i hate speaking on this situation, i'll suck it up for her.

"i know you tired of being the one to always fix shit and i'm sorry, nae. i'm so sorry, i know you here for me and you want to help me it's just hard to break out of my old ways. i'm so used to doing shit my way. especially with this situation it's just so... i don't know." i said, playing with my fingers.