IV

Author Pov

At LM Industries'

V smirk seeing him. On the other, hand Dmitri gulp his saliva. He took a breath and walked inside.

And what he did next was shocking to Yoongi and Lisa.

He bow to V for 10 seconds and stood straight and went to him and take his hands and kept in his forehead.

" Lord, Sorry for my late arrival. I hope you are not upset."

V knows why he is doing this. He is Mafia of the biggest continent. So, all the continents and counties Mafia respect him and bow to him. It is very first rule in them that they have to bow to their seniors and kept their hands on their forehead as a sign of respect whenever they meet them.

So, Dmitri was just following the rules. Although, he will be discarded from the Mafia world.

V nodded " You can sit "

Dmitri nod and took his step back and sit opposite to him.

" Umm so we should start this meeting " Jk said and V nodded.

V handed him a paper. Jk looked at it and then reading it he sigh. He knows why he is doing. Only Yoongi and Lisa is his enemy then why he is involving innocents in it.

" So, as we know that My boss and Mr.V has already signed the deal. But Mr.V wants to be it perfect. So, he wants sign of all the owners of this industry."

Lisa frown " But Mr.V we has sign many deals before. And they all only want our Chairman's sign. Then why you want our signatures? "

V chuckled " Miss. Min I like your brain. What should I do with it. Should I take it out? " He said last line while looking at him with his dark orbs.

She gulp and shook her and laughed nervously " No n-no I was just asking c-casually only."

Dmitri and Yoongi glared at her. She was bringing their companies reputation down in his eyes.

" It's my style to sign the deal with front party. I don't want anyone to poke their nose in future. So, it's better for everyone's approval." V said

" Lord my apology from her side. She is new in this field. So-" Tae show his palm to him.

" I don't want to hear nonsense. Just sign it and free me. I am very busy person." He said while roaring at him. Dmitri sensed his anger.

They all signed without uttering a word and without protesting. V took the file and handshake with Yoongi and left from there.

" Ok, Sir I am also going to my cabin." Jk also left from there.